Courtship

Forever in My Heart

 

Yesung was composing a song, when suddenly, his best friend Ryeowook interrupted him.
 
Ryeowook: Hyung, it's been a long time since you composed a song.
Yesung: Yeah. I missed this.
Ryeowook: So who's your inspiration?
Yesung: N-no one.. *blushing*
Ryeowook: Hyung, you're denying it. I know you're in love.
Yesung: Arraseo.. She's a girl who lives next to my house and she's rich.
Ryeowook: So?
Yesung: Aish, you sound like her.
Ryeowook: If you love her, then go for it!!
Yesung: You think so?
Ryeowook: Yes! I'll help you compose, if you want.
 
Ryeowook helped him composed and they finished it in an hour. It was night time and you were brushing your hair. You were thinking about him, wishing upon the stars that he would be yours to keep.
 
Yesung knocked at your window. Yes, he climbed up there secretly. Hoping that no one would see him.
 
Yesung: *knocks* Ya.. Open the windows..
You: *shocked* WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHAT IF MY PARENTS SEE YOU?!
Yesung: Shh. Let me in first.
 
You opened the windows without hesitation and he began singing the song he composed. It was entitled, "Forever In My Heart" because no matter what happens, he would always be there to love you. Though forever is cliche, he would love you for a lifetime.
 
You: That.. was beautiful..
Yesung: You think? My friend helped me with that. And we made it in just an hour. For you, ___.
You: But waeyo?
Yesung: Because I love you, _____. Ever since the day we met.
 
He leans and kisses you slowly and deeply until the two of you were on the bed. Then suddenly, someone knocked the door. And it was your maid.
 
You: *whispers* Hide in the bathroom! Quick!
Yesung: *hides* Arraseo..
 
The maid entered your room while you two were hiding in the bathroom. You opened the shower to pretend you were taking a bath.
 
Maid: Miss, your parents are calling you.
You: *looks at yesung* Shh.. *screams* Ah, okay! I'll do downstairs in a while!
Maid: Okay, please do. *closes the door*
 
You: *blushing* Mianhae.. the coast is clear.
Yesung: *gives you one more kiss* That maid interrupted. Aish. Anyway, do you feel the same way?
You: *blush* I.. love.. you.. And it's the first time a guy made a song for me..
Yesung: I'm glad you feel the same way. So, can I call you MINE?
You: Aniya. That's not my name. I'M YOURS.
 
You kissed once again, and this time it was even more passionate.
 
You: Please go home now. I'm worried about you.
Yesung: See you tomorrow. I love you.
You: Yesung-ah, saranghae.
 
He went back home and you went downstairs. You can still feel his lips on yours.