Coma

Forever in My Heart

 

Then interrupting the conversation, the doctor arrived.
 
Your Mom: How is my daughter, doctor? Tell me!
Your Dad: Calm down, jagiya. Doctor, what happened? Any news?
Doctor: Your daughter was hit by a car accidentally because she wasn't looking her way, causing her head to be hit. She's still under observation.
 
Your Dad: What could possibly happen to her? Was she badly hurt?
Doctor: Fortunately, she wasn't. And her skull didn't get cracked. But she's still unconscious. She'll be moved to the 3rd floor and she'll stay there until she wakes up.
 
Your mom cried upon hearing that. They even prayed for you inside the chapel for you to wake up already. Yesung and Kyuhyun watched you when you were still in deep sleep and prayed at the same time.
 
Flashback..
 
Your Dad: Both of you. Please take care of our daughter until she's fully recovered. Because if you love her, you will. Whoever she chooses and who we think is the best guy for her will have her hands and our blessings.
 
End of Flashback.
 
It's been a month and you haven't woke up. You were still in coma. Yesung did his best by working in different establishments, and he even tried his luck by winning the lottery. He was a busy man, but he would never forget to visit you at the hospital. He and Kyuhyun would take turns and both are patiently waiting for you.
 
Kyuhyun: Certain things are just worth waiting for and you're definitely one of them, ____. *holds your hand*
 
Yesung: She is. Through it all, you will find me waiting, ____. I will never stop waiting and loving you. My love, I just got home from work. And I went to the lottery today. Tomorrow will be the result of the winning number and I wanted to win. For the sake of our future. That is, if you're going to choose me. *kisses your forehead*
 
Kyuhyun: Good luck with that, Yesung.
 
They decided to be friends for the sake of you. You, on the other hand were dreaming. You were in another place, searching for answers.
 
You: Where am I? Mom? Dad? Yesung? Kyuhyun?
 
In your dream, an angel appeared right into your eyes together with five other men.