The plan!

Road Trip

OK….I totally fail…I’m changing the setting to the United States.  They are in L.A for their concert and they will be going on a road trip in the U.S. with New York City as their destination.  Sorry about that!

Now, this chapter is more of a filler (With a bit of Yulsic at the end).  The next chapter is when the trip begins and of course, along with is is a lot of cazyness and...romance?

Enjoy!
_____________________________

**With the girls minus Jessica and Yuri**

“OK, where should we go?”  Tiffany asks as they all sat around a table with a big, huge map on the table. 

Everyone was sitting on the ground; Victoria is to the left of Amber, drinking her boba, and Krystal is to Amber’s right with her head leaning against Amber’s shoulder and her eyes close.  She’s trying to rest her eyes without falling asleep.  On the left side of the table, close to Victoria, is Sulli, who has her head down on the table trying to sleep.

On the other side sat Tiffany and Sunny, looking intently at the map. 

“Hm…let’s have some major destination but also be spontaneous.  That’s the joy of road trips.”  Sunny voiced her opinion while the others nod.

“I wonder how Jessica-unnie and Yuri-unnie are doing with getting the mini van…”

“They’ll make it Krystal.  Sooner if they don’t forget their mission, and later if they decide making out is more important.”

“Tifanny-unnie!  That’s my sister you’re talking about!”

“What?  It’s true!”

“Okay,”  Amber injected in before this gets out of hand, “let’s just plan out where we should go.  I say we drive on the 10 to Phoenix, Arizona and end the first day in Tempe; we can stay at The Buttes.”

“What?  I want to go to Vegas!”  Sunny pout.

“Sunny, we have three minors.”  Victoria scolds Sunny while still trying to get drink her boba.

“So?  They can stay in the hotel room or go shopping.”

“But Sunny-ah! One day in Vegas is not enough, let’s go after the road trip, ok?”  Tiffany tries to appease her.

Sunny brighten up immediately, “OK!”

“All right, first major stop is Phoenix and Tempe in Arizona.”  Amber, being the organizer, wrote it down in a notepad with a big number 1 next to it. 

“We NEED to go to Kasota, Minnesota!”

“Why Amber?”  Krystal asks with her eyes still close.

“Because, there’s this place call Drive a Tank and I want to drive a tank! (This place does exist if you’re wondering.  Never been there, my friend have, but when I have money, I will go).”

Suddenly, Sulli, who everyone thought was sleeping, shot up, “Really hyung?? I want to go!”  

“OMG!”  Everyone except Amber and Krystal scream and put their hand over their rapidly beating heart.  Krystal, because she's blind so she didn't know Sulli was sleeping and Amber because she's use to it.

“What?”  She asks all confuse.

“Nothing Ssul, and sure, that’s be another major destination.”  Victoria reply and Amber jot down the destination in her notepad.

“Florida.”  Was all Krystal said.

Tiffany tilt her head, “Florida?”

“They have Universal Orlando and they just open the Wizarding World if Harry Potter there.”

“OK, put that down too.” 

Amber wrote it down.

“I want to go to Summit, Colorado.”  Tiffany voice out.

Krystal nod against Amber’s shoulder, “That’s cool, I’ve always wanted to go there.”

“I don’t mind.”  Sunny said and Victoria agree.

“Ok, I’ll write that down too.”

“Where do you want to go Sunny?”

“Um…Nashville.”

“Country music capital?  OK, do you guys mind?”

Everyone shook there head and Amber, seeing that there’s no objection, wrote it down.

“Philly,”  Krystal said.

“Philly?”  All the none-American were confuse except for Sulli who was, presumably, sleeping. 

“Philadelphia.”  Amber took pity and answers them.

“Ohhhhhh~”

“Ok, I’m writing down Philly.  Hm, that’s should be enough big destination.  Although I say Niagara Fall and Long Island before ending in NYC.  Sound good?”

“Yep, we’re good!  Alright, let’s go eat, my treat!  The two older lovebirds will call us when they’re done.”  Tiffany said as she rolls up the map and help Sunny stand up while Victoria gently shook Sulli’s shoulder to wake her up and Amber simply held Krystal’s hand and pull her up.

**With Jessica and Yuri**

“Should we go ask LSM first?”  Jessica asks as they walks down the hallway holding Yuri’s hand.

“Nah, let’s go eat first.”

“Okay.”

They both walks to a nearby restaurant and sat in the far corner, away from everyone’s eye.  They sat next to each other.

“What would you like to order?”  The waiter asks in English.

“Sica~~ order for me.”

“Um…I’ll have two breakfast special please.  And that’s all.”

“Ok, you’re food will be out soon.”

“Thank you.”

“So Sica, what’d you think about Krystal and Amber?”

Jessica her eyebrow, “why are you asking?”

“I think they look cute!  They’re like us!”  As Yuri said this, she gently rests her left hand on Jessica’s thigh.

“Krystal’s happy with her.”

Yuri squeeze Jessica’s thigh a bit before sliding her hand into Jessica’s inner thigh.

“Yuri!”  Jessica hiss and narrow her eyes at her, “not here!”

At that moment, the waiter came back with their plate of food and two cup of orange juice.

“Here you go.  Enjoy.”

“Thank You.”  Jessica thanks him in English.

“Yuri, if you don’t stop, I’m not kissing you for a week.”

Yuri eyes shot open and she immediately retracts her hand. 

“Good girl.”

 After the breakfast they both head to LSM’s office in hope of getting a minivan.

**knock knock**

“Come in.”

Both girls walk in to see LSM typing away on his computer.  When he saw them, he stops typing and greet them, “Hello girls.  What can I do for you two?”

“The girls plan on taking a road trip across the United States to New York City and we’re wondering if we can borrow a mini van.”  Yuri explain.

“Road trip you say?  That’s fun.  All eight of you girls?”

Jessica nod.

“Who’s driving?”

This time, Yuri answers, “Fany and Sica will alternate.  We would get Amber too, but she’s with Krystal.”

“Yes, Amber’s Krystal’s eyes.  How long will this be?  And how will you bring back the minibus?”

“Uh…good question… but to answer your first question, about a month or so.”

“Ok.  How bout you leave the car at our partner company in NYC, sound good?”

“Yes!”  They both exclaim in excitement.

LSM smile, glad that his artists are doing something fun to de-stress themselves, “Ok, I’ll have the minivan ready for you girls tomorrow at 5 a.m.”

“Thank you!”

“No problem!  Now go and have fun!”

Both girls bow to him and walks out the room.

“So….can we…kiss now?”  Yuri ask slyly as she drape her arm over Jessica’s shoulder and rub it.

“Hm…let’s go back to our room.”

_______________________________________________

Sorry for any and all mistakes.  Feedbacks are very welcome!