Finally!

Road Trip

Short chapter today but it sets up for the next chapter which will have Jessica and Krystal in a very close sister to sister talk and Nicole will make her appearance.  So think of this as a bridge chapter.

  I'll be going on tour so I won't be able to update until about July 12.  Sorry about that everyone~ 
_______________________________________________

After many hours and a lot of complaining from Jessica, they finally arrive at Phoenix, Arizona at 8 PM.  The trip from LA to Phoenix, without traffic or restroom breaks, should take them about six hours.  Even with traffic and breaks, they should have arrived within 10 or 11 hours at most. 

For this trip, they left at 5 AM and didn’t get there until 9 PM.  Once they got there, they were dead on their feet. 

Tiffany stops at the nearest place, which happens to be a Motel 66, to stay the night.  Jessica went in with Amber to get some rooms while the others are outside unloading the luggage and such.

“Ok, since there are eight of us, four rooms?”  Amber asks.

“Hm.” 

“Are you still mad at me Sica?”

“Hm.”

“……”

“Hello, welcome to Motel 66, how may I help you today?”

“We’ll take 4 rooms for a night please.”

After paying for the rooms and receiving their keys, they head to where the others are to decide on the room.

“I’m with Vic-umma!”  Sulli yells and put her arm over Victoria’s shoulder.

Tiffany, not wanting to deal with Jessica and know the best person to calm her down is Yuri, decides to dorm with Sunny, who agrees.

That leaves Yuri, Jessica, Krystal, and Amber.  They all know that Krystal and Amber should be together but with Jessica….

Krystal, who had been quite, declares, “I want Sica-unnie.”

Everyone’s eyes widen.  That was very unexpected.

“Really?  Don’t you want to room with Amber-hyung?” 

“I want to talk to Unnie.”

“…O…k….I guess it’s settle then.  Let’s sleep and tomorrow, we’ll meet down here at 11 AM.”  Ever the mom, Victoria plan out.

“Why so late?”

“We’re all tire today so we should have a great break and spend the rest of tomorrow exploring and then head to Temple at the end of the day to sleep there.”

“Ah!!  This also gives everyone a chance to cool down.”

“You are correct Yuri-shi.”

They all head to their rooms which are all next to each other.

Once the Jung sister are in their room, Jessica took Krystal to the bed and without wasting anytime or even bothering to wash her face, she ask, “What did you want to talk about?”
______________________________________________________

Thank you for all the comments and sub.  As always, sorry for any and all grammar and spelling mistakes.