Protective Sister

Road Trip

Here is the next Chapter!  Thank you to everyone for subscribing and commenting!  I really appreaciate it~  And i answers the comments in the comment section : D
_________________________________________

“SICA!  Get off at the next exit.  I really need to pee!”

“Well hold it Yuri! We still got a long way to go, we’re behind schedule!”

“I wonder who fault that was…”  Tiffany mutters under her breath.

 “It’s not my fault.”

“Sica, you ignore us telling you where to go and drove to San Diego Bay.  Then you refuse to admit that you went the wrong way until we saw the sign saying we were heading to the US-Mexico border.” 

Jessica’s eyebrows twitch, “Just shut up Fany.”

“Look at the poor girls behind you Sica.  They’re half dead and I think Sulli threw up twice.  And Yuri looks like she’s dying.  Just get off at the next stop so we can all refresh ourselves.”  Tiffany calmly said while secretly hoping Jessica would agree.

“Fine.”

About 15 minutes later, one throw up, a bunch of screaming, and a dead bird, Jessica finally park the car in one of the highway rest stops and all the girls stagger our of the cars looking like zombies. 

“PEEEEEE!!!”  Yuri insanely yell while running to the bathroom with Sunny following very close behind.

Victoria, despite looking like she’s about to pass out, pulls through it and half carry, half drag Sulli to the bathroom.

Amber, who woke up a bit earlier, gently shook Krystal awake.

“Princess, we’re talking a potty break.  Do you need to go?” 

Krystal mumbles something incoherently and rubs her eyes, looks like a little kid, trying to wake herself up.

“Huh?”

“Potty break.  Do you need to go?” 

“Oh…uh, yeah.”

Amber nod and held Krystal’s waist, helping her get out of the car safely.

“Where are you two going?” 

“We’re going to the bathroom unnie.”  Krystal answers her sister while still letting Amber hold her waist.

“Together?”

“NO!”  They both shout out while shaking there head.

“YAH!  I don’t believe you!  Get away from her ert!”  Jessica pushes Amber away, making her fall on he ground.

Krystal, hearing the impact, exclaims, “Amber!  Are you ok?”

“Don’t talk to the ert lil’ sis!  I’ll take you to the bathroom.”

“B-but…”

“No!  I’m taking you!  And YOU!”  Jessica spins around to look at Amber with her infamous glare, “I better NOT see you in the restroom until Krystal is out, you understand?!?!”

Amber nod weakly.

“I SAID!  DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND!?!”

“YES MA’AM!”

Krystal silently chuckle when she heard the fear in Amber’s voice.

With that, Jessica turns back to Krystal and the Jung sibling walks towards the restroom with Amber still on the ground and Tiffany on the sideline laughing.

“Aish, I though I was gonna die.”  Amber said in English when she stood up and dusts the dirt off herself.

“From the ride or the protective sister?”  Tiffany asks back in English while trying to hide her humor.

“Both.”

“Well, you don’t have to worry about the ride.  I’m taking over.”

“What about the protective sister?”

“Have you heard of YOLO?”  Seeing Amber nod, Tiffany continue, “well, I believe in YOYOB.”

“YOYOB?”

“Your On Your Own Bro.  Well, the B can also stand for b**** or bastard too depending on the situation.”

Before Amber could reply, Sulli ran up and tackle her from behind, “HYUNG!”

“Ssul!  How are you?  Felling better?”

“Fany-unnie, are you going to drive?  I don’t think I can survive Sica-unnie driving anymore.”

“Don’t worry Ssul, I’ll take over the driving now.  I think Amber and I should alternate driving instead of Sica and I, but knowing Jessica, she won’t allow it.”

“Imma die unnie~~”  Sulli whine into Amber’s shoulder.

“I cannot take Jessica’s driving!”  Yuri complains from out of nowhere.

‘When did she appear?’  they all though to themselves.

“Fany~~ Please drive!”  Sunny begs from behind Yuri.

“I’ll drive.  No worries.  Where’s Victoria-unnie?”

“I’m here.  I’m feeling so much better.  Tiffany-ah, you’re going to drive.”

Before Tiffany can say anything, she heard Amber mutters in English, “What’s up with these people popping out of nowhere?” And Tiffany can’t help but laugh.

“Wei?”  They all ask when Tiffany laugh.

‘Oh, it’s nothing.  And I will be driving so you can safely rest.”  Tiffany looks over to the bathroom and notice the Jung sisters walking out and turns to Amber and said, “The siblings are out.  Let’s go?”

Amber nod and the two head to the bathroom.  On the way there, they past by the Jung and Amber can’t help but glance at Krystal’s face.  Jessica saw that and scream, “YOU!!!”

Amber completely freak out; she abandon all her pride and bolted from Jessica’s sight, running with all her might into the bathroom.

“Unnie, what happen?”  Innocent Krystal asks.

“Nothing Soo-jung.”

Tiffany, wanting to mess around a bit, fill in the blanks, “Jessica saw Amber and scream at her.  Amber’s face turns completely white as if she saw a ghost and ran away to the bathroom.”

“Jessica-unnie!  Don’t be mean to Amber!”

“It’s my duty as your older sister to protect you.  Now let’s go.”

Krystal can’t help but shutter out a response but Jessica wasn’t hearing it; she continue to drag Krystal to the van with Tiffany laughing at Jessica’s over- protectiveness while she head to the bathroom.

When the two got back, they were all refresh and ready to go.

“Okay, I’m going to drive now Sica.”

“K.  ert, you sit in the front.  I’ll sit with my sister.”

“WEI?!!?”  Amber and Krystal scream.

“PREVERT??”   Everyone else except Tiffany exclaim out loud.

“Go!"

“But I don’t want to…”

“Go.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.” 

This went back and forth for quite a while with the onlookers shaking their heads at their friends’ tactic.

Krystal, tire of the nonsense, ask Sulli to use her aiygo to persuade Jessica to let Amber sit in the back.  Sulli agrees.

“Sica-unnieeeeeee~~~” 

“What Ssul?”

Sulli pout and forces her eyes to turn teary, “I want Amber - hyung in the back with me.  Pweasss??”

Jessica just stare at Sulli while in everyone’s mind, they’re counting down, ‘5…4…3…2…1”

“Ok ok!”  She then turns to Amber, “You’re lucky brat.”  With that said, Jessica rips the passenger door opens, got in, and slam it shut. 

Everyone can’t help but laugh at the angry Jessica as they got into the car and continue on their trip.

_________________________________

Jessica is no longer the driver!! but for how long??  haha.

As always, sorry for all grammar and speling mistakes and please give me some feedbacks!