Jessica's Driving!?!?

Road Trip

A short little chapter today.  The trip starts and Jessica is driving!  can you guess how that turns out?
__________________________________________

At 6 a.m. the whole gang is here, ready to leave for their road trip across the States to NYC! 

“Is everyone here?”  Victoria asks.

Some yell no and some yell yes.

Sighing, Victoria decides to have roll call.

“Sunny?”

“Here!  And Fany’s next to me.”

“Jessica?”

“Here with Yuri!”

“Sulli?”

“Here Umma!”

“Amber?”

…….

“Amber?”

“We’re here!”  Yell Amber as she ran towards them with Krystal on her back and carrying one medium size suitcase and a backpack.

“OK, now everyone’s here?”

“YEP!”

“OK!  Let’s go!”

They all got on the van with Jessica driving and Tiffany on the passenger seat. 

“Um…is it safe to let Sica-Unnie drive in the morning?”  Sulli timidly asks.

“Yah!  What’s that suppose to mean?  I’m a great driver!”

Yuri, who agree with Sulli, comments, “Ssul got a point Sica, maybe you should drive latter.” 

“No!  I can drive!  Now, you guys got everything?”  After hearing the chorus of yes, she continue saying, “Ok, time to go go go!”

Jessica forgot to put the car on reverse to back out of the parking.

“Oh my god!  Sica, you just hit the other car!”  Someone scream.

“Back up!  Back up!!” 

“Ok ok!! Stop screaming!”

Jessica back up only to hit another car.

“AH!  SICA!!!!”

“Unnie!  Let Fany-unnie drive!!”  Krystal yells from the back as she clings on to Amber’s hand.

“No!  I got it!  I just have problems in parking lots.  Trust me, I got this!”  As she said this, she slam on the breaks, sending everyone’s jerking forward in their seat, before immediately releasing the break and press the gas.  This causes everyone to jerk back into their seat with their head hitting the cushion.

“AH!! We’re gonna die!!  I don’t wanna die!!  I’m still young!” 

“Sulli!  Shut up!”  Sunny scream at her while trying to keep her breakfast down. 

Sulli didn’t here and kept repeating “we’re gonna die” over and over again.

“Victoria-unnie!  Please tell Ssul to calm down.” Yuri pleads while massaging her temples.

Victoria didn’t answers and when Yuri looks, she saw the Victoria had her head down, her hands in her lap, and her lips moving silently, as if praying. 

Yuri looks to Krystal and Amber and saw that they were leaning against each other and whispering to each other’s ear.  They were holding each other’s hand very tightly, so she presume they were trying to reassure one another that they’ll be fine. 

**Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech **

“AH!!!”

“SICA!  I want to get to New York alive!”  Yuri scream as she clings onto the chair. 

“Sica, please let me drive!”

“No!  There was a person and I had to stop!”

“You almost ran over someone?!!?”  Amber screams from the back.

“All of you guys be quite!  I need to concentrate!”

__________________________________________

How was it?? haha sorry for any and all grammar and speeling mistakes.  And as always, feedbacks are welcome!