WHAT?? WHY??

Road Trip

Sorry for late update, I got back 3 days ago and was planning on updatting yesterday but what I saw in the news shock me.  I'm still here trying to wrap my head around it.  this chapter isn't that great since the only thing I can think about now is what I found out yesterday.  Apprently, my old high school choir teacher is in jail...
_______________________________________________

Once everyone settles in their rooms, no one left.  They were too tire to even go out to eat, instead, they all opt for room service. 

**With Sulli and Victoria**

“Umma~  I want to eat!”

“Me too, but I don’t understand the menu…  I only understand pizza.”  Victoria said, frustrated that she can’t read English to order them good food.

“Then let’s get pizza!  I’m hungry; I don’t care what I eat as long as I eat.”

“Ok, go take a bath and I’ll order ok?”

Sulli nod and walks, or rather, drag herself to the bathroom.

Victoria picks up the phone and attempt to order pizza but her accent makes it hard for them to understand.  Eventually, after about 10 minutes, the food is order and all they had to do now is wait.

Waiting by herself in a quite room, Victoria can’t help but think, ‘What’s going on Krystal?”

**Sunny and Tiffany**

“FANY!  Order some food please.  I’ll go wash up first.”  Sunny didn’t even give Tiffany a chance to reply before she bolts to the bathroom and lock the door.

“Aish, this girl.”

Picking up the menu, she scans it and eventually settle for the typical steaks and fries with a bottle of Italian wine. 

After ordering, Tiffany can’t help but think about Krystal and Jessica.

‘I wonder what they’re talking about…”

“I’m done!  Yah!  What are you thinking about?”

“Oh!  You’re done already?  That was fast.”  Tiffany stare at Sunny in shock.

“It’s late and I’m tire, I’ll do a better job tomorrow morning.  But what are you thinking about?”

“Sica and Krys.”

“Ah…what could they be talking about?”

“Amber or Jessica’s over protectiveness.”

“Fany…I think Krystal is hiding something…”

Tiffany narrows her eyes at her before it soften, “So I’m not the only one thinking this way.”

**Yuri and Amber**

“You’re stuck with me tonight Ber.”  Yuri said as she set her stuff down on her bed.

“hm.”

“What’s wrong Amber?”

“I’m worry about Krystal.”

“Why?  Sica is there, and knowing how protective she is of her sister, she won’t let Krystal out of her sight.”

“That’s not what I mean.”

Yuri tilt her head in confusion, “then what do you mean.”

“Nothing...why don’t you go wash up first while I order something ok?”

Before Yuri can answer, they heard someone knocking on the door.  Amber, being closer to the door, went to answer it.

“NICOLE!!”  Amber excitingly yell and drag her into the room and close the door behind her.

“Yuri!  Look, it’s Kara’s Nicole!”

“Hi!  Uh, I don’t mean to sound rude but what are you doing here?”  Yuri asks.

“Oh, I was in the elevator and saw you two entering this room and thought I’ll come and visit.  What are you two doing here?” 

“We’re on a road trip to New York City with six others.  Why are you here?  In Arizona?”

“Kara is on our yearly month and a half vacation.  I’m here visiting some friends but their house is small so I went out and rent a room to stay in.  Road trip eh?  Got enough room for me?”

“You guys get yearly vacation?”  Yuri asks with a hint of jealousy in her voice, “Lucky.”

“Can I join your road trip?  I still have a month left of vacation and I’ve already visit everyone in the States.  All the other members are with their families and I’m bore.”

Yuri nod, “Sure!”

“The more the merrier!”  Amber adds in.

And this is how Nicole joins their road trip.   

**Jessica and Krystal**

Once the Jung sister are in their room, Jessica took Krystal to the bed and without wasting anytime or even bothering to wash her face, she ask, “What did you want to talk about?”

“Don’t you want to wash up first?”

“No.  Tell me.” 

Krystal looks down and plays with her fingers, a common sign of nervousness. 

Jessica sat down and pulls Krystal into a side hug, “Soojung, what’s going on?  You can tell me.  I can’t help you unless I know.”

Taking a deep breath, Krystal opens and the words that came out shock Jessica into speechlessness, “Mom and dad wants to terminate my contract.”

“…What?”

“They don’t want me to be apart of this industry anymore.  Why did you think LSM gave us this vacation?  They already talk to him and he wanted me to spend two more months with some of my label mates where they don’t have schedule to worry about.”

“But…why?  I thought they supported your dream.”

“I don’t know…”  Krystal answers back dejectedly.

“Can’t you just…say no?”

“I’m still underage; I don’t have a choice unnie.”

“Why are they doing this?  They must have something plan.  Does your members know about this?”

“I only told Amber.  She was mad and wanted to talk to them, but I convince her not to.”

They sat like that in silence for a while before Jessica broke it, “Are you hungry?”

“No.  Amber have been giving me food in the car.”

“You look tire.  Go wash up and sleep ok?  Don’t worry about it, I’ll talk to them.  Let’s just enjoy our vacation for now ok?”

Krystal nod but still refuse to get up.  Jessica can see that she’s trying to hold in her tears and her heart broke for her sister.

Jessica push Krystal down onto the bed and hug her, “Just cry.  Don’t hold it in.”

With that, Krystal broke down and cry into Jessica’s shirt while clinging onto her, afraid and scare.

“I got you, I got you.  I won’t let them take away your dreams.  Trust me.”

After a while, Krystal manages to cry herself to sleep.  Jessica untangle herself from her, got up and pull a blanket up, making sure she doesn’t get cold before leaving to call her parents for a much needed talk.
__________________________________

Comments makes me happy!  I don't know how long until the next update, it all depends on when I'll finally be able to understand what is going on with my old teacher.  Sorry about this everyone.