The End

With you

 

Ring... Ring... I stared at the name displayed on my screen. Luhan? I immediately declined the call and turned off my phone.

 

“You passed out shortly after you cut yourself.What did he do to my poor Sehunnie?” Joonmyun asked, entering my hospital room.

 

“N-Nothing really...”

 

“Luckily I bandaged your wound when it was just fresh and sent you to the hospital... You had some stitches done so there won't be any scars. Get some rest okay? The doctor said you should be staying here for a day,” Joonmyun told me. He just had some fatherly instincts that I really admired.

17 missed calls and 25 text messages from Luhan...

 

“Heh...” I let out a sigh. Browsing through the many 'I'm Sorry' texts, I found one from Chanyeol.

 

From: Chanyeol

To: Sehun

 

SEHUN!!! Where are you? The dance coach is looking for you. I'm at the SM Building (yes, I got scouted too) Luhan is here too. He's kinda worried. I think it's better if you see him personally.

 

Sent: 7.30am

 

I stared at the clock... 5pm... Just then, the door creaked open.

 

“SEHUN!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! OMGOMGOMG,” I knew that hyper voice from anywhere... Chanyeol.

 

“Hi Chanyeol. Oh, Baekhyun is here with you too?” I said, faking a smile. Chanyeol explained to me that Baekhyun wanted to be here but ever since he made his relationship with Chanyeol public, he received lots of negative feedback from the girls in the school until one girl, Yoo Jin, started stalking him.

 

“Oh...” I said. I wished that Luhan would be just like Baekhyun... Risking popularity for the one who he loved.

 

“I need to go. Here, for you,” He smiled and put down a basket full of flowers and fruits. I excitedly dug through it. I took out a card and it read:

 

Dear Sehunnie,

 

I'm sorry for whatever I did. I had never realised you meant that much to me until last night's incident. I wanted to go after you but my selfishness couldn't allow me to. I know you may not want me anymore but... I still do. Please call me back as soon as possible. :)

 

Love,

Luhan

 

At that moment, I was so conflicted. I wished I could just end my life instead of making this decision. Then, I took out a ring from the inside. Carved on it was Luhan <3 Sehun.

 

“Sehun... Hi...” Looking up, I could only see Luhan's face drenched in sweat. I chose to ignore him and started digging through the baskets even more.

 

“I know you won't forgive me but I'm really sorry...” Luhan sighed, tears flowing down his cheeks. I couldn't stand the sight of that and was so tempted to wipe away his tears. However, my heart didn't allow it. Betrayal was the worst kind of feeling a guy could have. I clenched onto the rings, unsure if I should let go.

 

“Why did you do that?” I asked him firmly. “Is image really that important to you?”

 

“If you really knew me... You would know,” He replied, sighing then walking away. I could hear slight sniffles coming from him. I knew this time, I had to play the bad guy.

 

“Look Luhan, I know it's one of the most important factors in your life but I really can't stand how you treat me. It's hurting everybody. I'd rather you don't even know me at all than be my friend, if that's how it is...” I paused, holding back my tears. “If you don't even have the will to change... Maybe I shouldn't have came into your life at all.” Luhan just stared at me, stunned. Then, he saw the ring in my hand.

 

“Keep it... Even if you won't accept me... I'll still be here waiting for you,” Luhan told me, clenching my fist, making sure the ring didn't fall. Then, he landed a soft peck on my cheek and exited the room. Once he was out of my sight, I cried softly to myself, saying, “I... Miss... You...”


Hi guise!! Thanks for your support!! Can't believe I got over 10 subscribers due to this story T.T Love you~ But I'm debating if I should make a sequel cause of all the free time I have in my hands XD