The Diary Entry (2)

With you

 

After class, I wanted some alone time and decided to go to the bubble tea store near my house. It just opened and I hoped that it was just as good as the one that closed down. Surprisingly, when I got there, there was a huge crowd of girls waving into the shop, making me very curious.

 

After about an hour of queuing, I finally got to order.

 

“One chocolate bubble tea please,” I said with a hoarse voice.

 

“Sure Sehun. You don't sound too good. Take this”

 

That voice sounded so familiar. I took the lozenges in front of me and looked up. There he was, gazing back at me. I gave him a cold stare but I could sense that it was warm in a friendly way. He was taken aback. Then, he passed me my cup of bubble tea. I grabbed it with nervous hands but carelessly, our hands met. We both blushed and retracted. I put the change on the table and ran back home. I felt like dropping dead on the floor. That beat what I was feeling now... Suddenly, a woman in black passed me a name card. S...M?

 

“I see potential in you, come drop by my office tomorrow for the auditions,” She said with a smile. I simply nodded and walked back.

 

“Annyeong- Oh? Sehun ah~ What happened?” Joonmyun asked concernly.

 

“Mo?” I touched my tear-stained face. Had I been crying all this while? “Ahh... It's just that... Nevermind”

 

I stormed to my room, slamming the door shut. Just then, I received a text:

 

From: Luhan

To: Sehun

 

Chingu~ I'm sorry for what happened just now. Are you okay? Anyway, I am dropping by SM's office tomorrow. Got scouted by them~ How great is that?

 

Sent: 4.30pm

 

How could I be mad at that little deer? I snapped out of my trance, just to remember what he did to me earlier in the day. I felt like Luhan took a knife and shoved it into my heart, ensuring no place for others to be in it. I replied a simple 'K', making sure he had no room to stab me anymore. I changed out of my clothes, grabbed my bag and went to a nearby mall to get some snacks.

 

“Take this, it's cheaper,”

 

I plugged out my earpieces, my eyes just to be met by those of Luhan's. I took the snacks, shoved it into the basket and went to the cashier, ignoring Luhan. ... Where's my wallet? I was flustered and started feeling all my pockets.

“ Here, I'll pay,” Luhan flashed a smile at me.

 

“Gomawo...” I looked at his innocent eyes and turned away completely.

 

“Why are you so cold to me?” He asked, staring into my soul. I opened my mouth, wanting to say something but words couldn't express how I was feeling.

 

“I... I just can't stand you being so pretentious. It sickens me,” I replied him. I wished to say that didn't hurt my heart at all but it really did.

 

“I told you about the school! It was different!!”

 

“Different? You call that different? So risking the person who loves you the most for reputation is different? I see...”

 

“You... Love me?”

 

Damn... How did that slip out?

 

“Yeah, so what if I did? You were just too 'busy' to notice” With that, I ran back home, wiping my tears against the sleeves of my shirt.

 

Taking out my diary, I wrote:

 

Dear Diary,

 

I have no idea whether this called stupid or naïve but I really believed that he would change for me. Turns out, it was all lies. He just played with my heart like a toy until he found a new one. He seriously didn't even consider my feelings. This was why I kept transferring schools. I just couldn't stand one thing... Betrayal. I'm sick of all this. And to think tomorrow, we will be auditioning for the same company. If he was going to risk me for reputation, so be it. I'll just be another target of his. I really don't care anymore.