The Diary Entry

With you

 

On my way home, I saw Luhan together with Wufan and Tao. He looked pretty isolated as Wufan and Tao were too busy fiddling and playing with each other to bother with him. He caught sight of me and left Tao and Wufan. Anyway, that wouldn't affect anything cause the two were too busy being lovey-dovey and stuff.

 

“Where do you think you're going?” Luhan asked me, flashing me one of his million-dollar smile while slinging his arm across my shoulder. I felt my heart skip a beat at that moment.

 

What is happening to me?

 

“I-It'th none of your b-busineth,” I uttered, slightly blushing. However, I tried to keep my cool and nudged away his hand.

 

“Woah! Cute lisp there!” He replied, and messing up my hair.

 

“Go away. Aren't you too 'cool' to be hanging out with me?” I said annoyingly, making sure my tone was firm. He grabbed me by the waist and followed me to my house.

 

“Nah... That's in school. It's a vicious black hole which-”

 

“ in your soul, I know,” I interrupted. “Chanyeol told me”

 

“Ohh...” He replied, looking quite shyly. At that moment, I found him so cute that I wanted to just keep him in my pocket.

 

“That's why I hate Baekhyun. He's so pretentious, never thinking about how Chanyeol feels,” I said, making him feel inferior.

 

“Really? Well, you can't really blame the poor guy right?” He smiled at me. Then, he grabbed my phone and keyed in a few numbers.

 

“HEY!!” I shouted. However, I felt something bubbling inside. It wasn't a kind of awful feeling but warm and soft. I kinda liked it.

 

“Here! Now I have your number. Feel free to call me,” He winked and walked further ahead.

 

That was weird... The school bully, Luhan, would actually want my number. I snickered for a while walking towards my room.

 

“Eh? What's wrong with you?” My roommate, Joonmyun, teased me.

 

“Uh? Nothing...” I did a poker face and sat down on the sofa, staring at my phone.

 

From: Sehun

To: Luhan

 

Hi!! See you tomorrow ok? :)

 

Sent: 9.30pm

 

“Hyung...”

 

“Nae?”

 

“Well... I kinda like this guy called Luhan but he's a big bully in school. After school, he turns into a completely different person. He's nice and great and all but... I'm not sure if he feels the same...”

 

“I can't really comment on this but... If you really like him, go for it,” He smiled at me while chopping up some carrots. “Dinner's ready!”

 

From: Luhan

To: Sehun

 

Ok~ Get some rest :)

 

Sent: 9.35pm

 

My heart just flutters for him. “Joonmyun Hyung~ You're the best!” I yelled. I finished my dinner and went to bed.

 

What if he doesn't like me the same way? He seemed quite hesitant to answer my messages...I guess I'll just have to wait and see for tomorrow. I grabbed my diary and wrote:

 

Dear Diary,

 

Today was my first day at EXO High school. I met quite a few good friends. For example, Chanyeol and Luhan. I didn't really like Baekhyun though, from the way he treated Chanyeol. If they were together, they should be more open! And he'd better change. I noticed Wufan taking an interest in him... Anyway, speaking of Luhan, yeah, he's a great guy and all and I really like him. But he is the school's bully and he can't be seen with me in public. Plus, I wouldn't like the thought of him being like Baekhyun and the way he is treating Chanyeol. Maybe I should see first before confirming my fears.

 

Love,

Hunnie