THE GYPSY GIRL AND THE GUITAR MAN

My Unfinished Business

 

TOTOOOT…TOTOOOT.. ..TOTOOOT…

So Min picked up her cellphone from her study table. She was about to take the shower when it rung.

“Keep on smiling Gypsy Girl :D – Guitar Man”

 

That was the message from an unknown number. . It wasn’t her first time to receive a message from an unknown number but this one caught her interest. ‘Gypsy Girl?... Guitar Man?’

_____________________

“HU U?”.. That was the message. Hyun Joong smiled widely.. then typed a response on his cellphone. He was with his friends now.  Tae Sung was already drunk when he arrived. Suk Jin and Ryu Wook were urging him to stop now.

“Calm down now Tae Sung!” Suk Jin said. “This wasn’t the first time you got ditched right?.. Come on Bro… stop it!

“That’s the sad part.. she’s not even my girlfriend  and I haven’t even confessed yet!”

“Then why don’t you?” The three looked at Suk Jin. “Why?..”

“Didn’t you see So Min’s expression, she doesn’t like him!”..Ryu Wook said.

“Come on guys!.. They are friends.. and they were close.. So Min will probably give him a chance.” Hyun Joong wanted to say something but Ryu Wook stopped him.

“That’s useless.. you better be remain friends.. you couldn’t afford to lose a friend like her , could you?” Tae Sung was silent. Though he wasn’t looking at Ryu Wook, he seemed to be listening to his friend.

________________________

“You want to know me?” That was the message.  So Min frowned… then pressed down some keys again..

_________________________

“I wouldn’t confess to her..” Tae Sung finally spoke up. “Just let me drowned myself tonight then tomorrow I’ll be the funny Tae Sung again.. and So Min will still love me even as her friend… (sighed).. that’s all I’ll ever be..  Bros, cheers to that.. hik!”

The three other boys just nodded and smiled at each other. They know Tae Sung will be better. It has always been like that whenever he was in despair.

Totoot.. Totoot.. Totoot… Hyun Joong quickly opened the message and smiled.

“Hey bro, who is it?.. Is that Si Young?” Suk Jin asked about the girl he introduced to Hyun Joong the last time he went on a date with his girlfriend Ji Eun. They are cousins.

Hyun Joong just smiled at him. But Ryu Wook knew better, he wasn’t that dumb not to notice how Hyun Joong stared at So Min at the cafeteria. He even doubted Hyun Joong’s library thingy reason..

After Hyun Joong stood up from his seat claiming to go to the library, it wasn’t that long when he followed suit. He saw Hyun Joong trailing the way to the library but Hyun Joong just put his bag inside the car then trailed back again to the cafeteria. He hid himself and observed his friend.

A little later, So Min came out of the cafeteria and he saw Hyun Joong followed and called her name. ‘Tsk! Tsk!. Hyun Joong My Boy! You’re easy man…’ .. he smirked and decided to leave.

_______________________________________

“If you really want to know me.. come by at the SU Music Lounge at 7pm tonight.. I’ll be performing there..” That was the message.

So Min smiled again.. ‘Hmm.. so he’s also a student here in the university.’  She typed in her response again.. and headed to the shower.

_______________________________________

“OK!”.. That was her reply. Hyun Joong smile widened but he caught Ryu Wook’s glances at him.

“Why?” Hyun Joong asked. Ryu Wook’s glance at him made him nervous.. until Ryu Wook smiled sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders.

“Yo guys.. I need to go.. we have a gig at the Music Lounge at 7pm..take care of Tae Sung OK?” Hyun Joong quickly headed to the door without waiting for his friends’ responses.


________________________________________________________________

Thanks for the the comments guys!  

I'll try to update on my next vacant time..

Prelims is coming so need to prepare questionnaires for the exam..

Thanks also to those who subscribed! Lotsaloves!