His house.

A Kingka, my new "Boyfriend"?

Zelo's POV

Every person in the room gaped at us. Ha! Now those girl's will get off of my back! Seriously, go and get a life!! Damn! I forgot to ask her what her name was! I leaned down and gave her a peck on the cheek. At the same time I whispered, "What's your name?" She leaned over and gave me a peck back and said, "MiMi." She caught on quick! She turned and sat back down on her seat. "Bye, MiMi!" I said and left the room. RING!!! Oh, Crap! I'm gonna be late!!

 

MiMi's POV

Did this just really happen?!?! I touched my cheek feeling my face grow hottter. I wish this were real... " Yah! What happened?" Ki Yeon said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Zelo oppa just ASKED ME OUT!!!! I said excitedly. i felt bad lying to Kiyeon but I already agreed to help Zelo oppa. Ki Yeon and I both squeeled. Through out the whole class people kept staring at me.

 

Zelo's POV

Towards the end of class, all the girl's started whispering. WOW! I guess news spreads pretty quick! The school day rocked! None of the girls talked to me at all. I could get used to this. The bell rung signaling the end of the day. I walked out to the school yard and looked for MiMi.

 

MiMi's POV

"Hey, MiMi!" I spun around at the familiar voice. "Oh, hi oppa!" "Come to my house! We need to talk." He grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the school gates. We walked in silence.

We finally stopped in front of a big modern house with big gates.

HouseGate2.jpg

 

Zelo oppa punched in some numbers on the dial and the gates clicked open. I stood there mesmerized by how pretty the house looked. "Come on." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his home. I can't believe I'm standing in Zelo oppa's house!!! Umma! I'm home!" " Welcome back, who did you bring with you?" His mom gave me a motherly smile. I bowed 90 degrees. "My girlfriend. MiMi." " Ah, such a cute name. I'll cut some fruit and bring it to your room." i followed him up to his room. He closed the door leaving it slightly ajar. "Does your mom know about the truth?" "No." Oppa replied while putting his bag away. I nodded while looking around the room. "Cool room!" I said calmly but inside I wanted to scream and call KiYeon to tell her about his house and room. " Here's some drinks and fresh cut mango!" Zelo oppa's umma put the tray down on the table in front of the couch. "Thank you." I said bowing again. His mom patted my shoulder and left the room.

 

​Zelo's POV

That's weird! Why is mom treating MiMi so good? She never did that for any of the other girl's that I brought home....

  6821446858_72e57cbe85_z.jpg