The "interactions"

A Kingka, my new "Boyfriend"?

MiMi's POV

When we were about 2 meters from school, Zelo suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. I was startled but went along with it. 

Zelo's POV

Everybody is staring at us! This is great!! L walked up to us and smirked. I have him the death stare. I leaned down to MiMi and whispered, "L knows about this so don't be suprised." She nodded. I turned to L and gave him the you-better-not-tell-anyone! look. He nodded with the smirk still plastered on his face.

 

We walked into class with our hands still intertwined. I quietly told L to sit behind us so that MiMi could sit with me. She got the cue and sat down. I naturally wrapped my arms around her waist. The girls in the room gasped. Ha! I fooled them! I pulled her closer till she was basically sitting on my lap. The girls started whispering. Suddenly MiMi waved at someone. I looked up and saw the most well-known couple, Luhan and Ki Yeon. I leaned over. "Is Ki Yeon your friend?" "Yeah." I nodded and let go of her waist just in time to see the teacher come in.

MiMi's POV 

The whole day went on with the hugs and hand holding. Good thing we didn't have to kiss yet!! I decided to wait for Zelo. He came out and grabbed my right hand. We walked out calmly and when we got far enough I asked, "Wait so L is the only one who knows, right?" "Yeah."

Ring! Ring! Zelo picked up his phone and it seemed like he was talking to his mom. "My umma wants you to come over for dinner!" "Really?" I asked suprised. Zelo Oppa nodded and continued walking.

 

 

I typed this on my iPhone so it was a bit hard! LOL If you have time check out my new fanfic , Murder featuring Luhan of EXO-M.