His House

A Kingka, my new "Boyfriend"?

Sorry if some of the content is different from before. AFF didn't end up giving me back my lost chapters so some of it might be slightly changed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

​MiMi's POV

We finally arrived at Zelo's house. The gates opened and we walked in. I saw his umma and bowed. "Zelo,take MiMi up to your room and start your homework. I'll call you down when dinner is ready." "Okay!" Zelo replied happily. Is he only this happy around his mom? His eyes don't usually light up that way... ​I snapped out of my trance and followed Zelo.

"So.... why don't you like girls following you around? I mean doesn't it feel good?" "No,it actually gets annoying." I would have been considered annoying......... 

"Come down for dinner!" I got up and Zelo lead the way down. I was about to sit down when I noticed Zelo's umma setting the dishes so I got up and helped. "Thank you for helping,dear." "No problem!" I said with a bright smile.

 

​Zelo's POV

​That was nice of her but why did umma smile like that to MiMi? She always put on fake smiles for the other girls that I brought home.

​Through out the whole dinner MiMi was talking and laughing. It seemed like she had already become apart of the family. She's a nice girl. I would have liked her. Too bad we are only fake. But who said we couldn't become real?

 

​MiMi's POV

I helped clean up the table and went back up to Zelo's room to get my stuff. I neatly packed my homework into the bag. I was about to turn around when two strong arms wrapped around my waist. ​It can't be Zelo, right?? "Thank you." Zelo whispered in my ear. His whisper sent chills down my back. "T-t-theres n-no one h-here s-so you don't n-need to a-act." I managed to spit out in my current state. "MiMi, I'm not acting." He's only being friendly and saying thanks because I'm helping him right? Calm down! Zelo and I are only fake! He only asked me to act as his girlfriend so he wouldn't be bothered by the fangirls!!

 

​Zelo's POV

​MiMi, you don't know how confused I am right now. I don't know myself if this is a friendly act or if I really like you. Give me some time MiMi. Just a little longer for me to sort out all the feelings that I am feeling right now. Just a bit longer........

____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I was going to wait and see if I would get my chapter back but I guess not so I ended up updating. I'll try to update every other day from now on if I can. Please check out my third story, Beautiful Love. It's a story featuring you and D.O from EXO, so check it out! Thank you so much!!! I also lost some of my subscribers!! :(