Queenkas

A Kingka, my new "Boyfriend"?

MiMi's POV

I walked down the street towards school like zombie. What do I do? Why do I feel this way? Ottokae?!?! I continued to walk and entered school. I walked slowly to my locker and put my backpack away and hung my coat up. The truth is I couldn't sleep at all last night. I mean, what type of girl would beable to sleep peacefully after getting hugged by a guy? I was so flustered! I closed my locker and started towards homeroom. My books feel extra heavy today! I heard gasps around me and was just about to turn around when someone wrapped one arm round my waist and held a bouquet of roses in front of me. I gasped in suprise and looked up at a very tall Zelo. "G-good Morning!" I managed to spit out. My stomach! It feels like I am going to explode any second!! "Good Morning to you too!" Zelo said, flashing a gorgeous smile. I felt my heart stop beating. 

Zelo's POV

Aww, MiMi looks tired today..... "Here! I help you with your books!" I handed MiMi the flowers while I grabbed her books. "Thanks." she said, giving me a small smile. I smiled back and we started walking together. I could feel the whole hallway stop to watch us. What's wrong with these people?  I ignored them and continued walking with MiMi to class. 

MiMi's POV

Why do I always feel nervous? I have to act normal! I have to! 

The day went by and I grew more tired by the second. 

Finally the day ended. I was just about to walk out of school someone blocked my way. I looked up. There in front of me were the school Queenkas. I tried to act calmly. "Is there something you want?" I asked. My legs were starting to shake by now. "You should be careful if you want to survive being Zelo's girlfriend!" She said, pushing me making me tumble backwards. Her eyes pierced through my skin. "W-what do you m-mean?" "Ha! You know exactly what I mean. I know you're just sticking to Zelo oppa because he's rich! You're a gold digger! Such a ! Right guys?" Her group of friends smirked and started laughing. "I-I'm not a g-gold d-digger!" I yelled back. They didn't listen though. They kept laughing. They kept taunting me. My head started spinning, I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed Vicky out of the way and ran away. Why? Why do they have to say things like that? I wiped my tears with my sleeves as they start to fall.

Zelo's POV

I can't believe they would do that! I stormed over to Vicky and gave her a death glare. "You'll pay for this!" I ran out and looked around for MiMi. She was nowhere in sight. Damn! I lost her! Just then thunder rumbled and rain started to fall! I have to find her! 

1 hour later

I looked around the park. AH! Where is she? I ruffled my wet hair in frustration. I scanned the scene in front of me one more time. I spotted a figure crouched under a tree. MiMi? I started running. "MiMi?" She looked up at me and I froze. Vicky is gonna pay for this!!!! I ran over, pulled her up and hugged her. "You pabo! You'll get sick!" I said trying to hold back my own tears. "T-they were m-mean." she said, barely audible. "MiMi? Are you okay?" I looked at her, and saw her eyes begginning to close. "MiMi!" I shouted. Then, she collapsed. "MiMi! Wake up! Wake up!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG!!!!!! Sorry I've been gone for like a month! I lost my ideas and then I couldn't think! But I'm back now!!

Love you guys!