Girlfriend!

A Kingka, my new "Boyfriend"?

Zelo's POV

"Oppa, will you go out with me?" I looked down at the girl. "No, I'm Sorry. You're not my type." I, Zelo am the ultimate Kingka at the Seoul National Art School. I mean, who doesn't love me? I'm smart, good at singing, and of course handsome! Sure, I liked the attention at first but now it's getting annoying! My best friend, L also is a Kingka. He L.O.V.E.S the attention.

I walked to class and sat next to L. " Dude, you have to help me!" " What happened?" "I need you to help me come up with a plan to stop the girl's from following me around." " That's easy, just get someone from the acting club to act as your girlfriend!" " Man, how come I didn't think of that! Thanks Man!" " No prob!"

MiMi's POV

Huhhh...... I sighed. I'll never beable to reach Zelo oppa. I was just an ordinary girl. I wasn't nearly as pretty or cute as those other girls who approached Zelo oppa. I walked into acting class/club. I sat down next to my friend, Ki Yeon. "Yah! What's with the gloomy look?" "Nothing, it's just that i don't know what to do about Zelo oppa......" "Just go and confess! What if he actually accepted?" " Easy for you to say, you have Luhan!" Ki Yeon gave me a bright smile and turned to the window to wave to Luhan.

Suddenly the whole room gasped. I turned around and saw Zelo oppa staring at me. " Y-yes?" I said standing up. " Come with me for a sec." I followed Zelo oppa out. " I need you to act as my girlfriend, okay? I've seen you act at the school play, you were really good!" Zelo oppa has noticed me before?!? Yay!!           " S-sure!" I said agreeing. What the fudge am I doing?!?! Why would I accept? I mentally facepalmed myself. " Okay, when we go back in I want you to act like I just asked you out, alright?" I nodded. He grabbed my hand and locked our fingers together. My mouth opened slightly, gaping at his bold action. We walked into the classroom and everybody stopped and stared at us, even the teacher! " Everybody, we are now dating!" Zelo oppa announced while holding our hands up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope you enjoyed it!!! Is it too short??? Please comment so I know what to improve!!