Living here!

Her life being manager

I looked at them this...

"Ya!  I won't sleep alone!" I said and kicked JongHyun's .

"Are you a baby or what?" JongHyun replied and hit my forehead. I glared at DongHae.

"Aish, then sleep with us!" he said and picked my suitecase up. Yes! I looked at Jonghyun who stood there just thinking about nothing. I quickly kicked his again and laughed.

"Aish that girl!" 

I followed DongHae oppa who guided me to their dorm. I opened the door and tilted my head.

"Hello?" I said and walked in.

"You're going to sleep here" DongHae said and pointed at the bed near him.

"Ok" I said and began to unpack.

"Well if there's anything you need I'll gladly help you"

"Then please unpack for me" I said and sat down on the sofa and watched tv.

"Wha- Why do I-" he said but didn't finish his sentence.

"You said that you would gladly help me" I said and pouted my lips.

"Ya! I didn't mean it, just manners manners..." he said and sat down looking on the tv with me. "Manners, then unpack!" I said and pushed him off from the sofa. 

"You're my manager!" he said and I quickly replied

"And you are my poop" and laughed. "Aish! Come on!" he said.

"Geez just joking joking!" I said and started to unpack. After I unpacked I asked DongHae

" Where are the other members?" and looked around in the rooms.

"Some of them are doing variety shows, Commercials and such" he answered and looked at me.

"Thanks Oppa for brining me into this room!" I said and smiled at him.

"Hmm, I guess you've got some cute sides afterall" he said and laughed.

"I guess I'll cook dinner!" I said and walked to the kitchen.

"Ouuu! You know how to cook?" he said.

"I'm a girl afterall, now go away you're disturbing my calm nature" I said and pushed him off from the kitchen. 

"Ya! What calm nature, do you have any? Let me in? he said and banked on the door.

"Ya! Do you have any patience" I said and kicked the door.

"Arasso arasso! I'll just wait for it right?" he said and walked away.

"If I could I'd break your arms!" I said and laughed. "We're home!" I heard someone say. I walked out from the kitchen telling them "The dinner is ready!" and pointed at the kitchen. 

"Who might you be?" Eunhyuk asked.

"You're new manager" I said and sat down. I prepared the bowls and such.

"Quickly eat before it's cold!" I said and pouted my lips.

"Yes! Finally someone who will cook something good for once" Leetuk said and looked at heechul.  Hmm where's DongHae...I walked into his room, he were asleep. I better wake him up. I poked at his cheek. "Mmmm..."he mumbled. 

Pfthahahahaha....! I quickly poked at him four times again and quickly hided under the bed. I did the same thing the whole time. Aish he has to wake up now, last try or I'll kick him.

"There you are hiding pfthahaha!" DongHae said and laughed. "Who's this. *imitating him* mmmmm!" I said pinched his cheek.

"Arasso! I'll eat!". 

I looked at the members.

"Oh! Manager the food was awesome!" I heard Siwon say.

"I agree!" Hecchul said and ate more. I'm happy that they liked it.

"Oh! Between I'm going to sleep in here!" I said and smiled.

"sleep?" Yesung asked and looked at me with a confused look.

"No! I'm going to swim in the ocean 8pm! Yeah sleep!" I said and pointed at DongHae and Kyuhyun's room. 

"Ya! Why me I'm the maknae I'm to young for skinship, maybe DongHae will learn you more about skinship!" Kyuhyun said and looked at DongHae. "It's Hyung!!!" he said and kicked Kyuhyun. This will be a loooong day!