The mystery

Her life being manager

What caused his injury?  

"What happend?" I asked and looked at the members. 

"We were simply performing our song Opera when suddenly DongHae fell or something" Shindong said and drank some water.

Suddenly fell? that makes no sense. This felt like this was all planned...I shouldn't jump to those ideas right off the bat. Maybe some research is needed. I looked once again on his fot. He won't be able to do so much during this time. He better rest. Maybe I'll try to cancel some appointments. 

"You'll have to rest for a while DongHae Oppa" I said and pinched his cheek. 

"rest? But I have appointments to go to" he said and grabbed my hand. I understand him but...I sighed.

"It's better if you wait for your foot to heal" I said and smiled. I ran to the kitchen and made some food for him. Something easy to swallow will do. I quickly ran to him with the food and placed it at the table. 

"Here you are I'll just try to cancel some plans you have on your schedule" I said and looked at his schedule. 

"I can't move my hand, feed me" he said and poked me. 

"Geez, just this time" I picked up the fork and-

"You have to blow on it" he said and pouted his lips. 

Ha-Ha...Blow? Is he a kid or what. I glared at him. 

"KyuHyun Oppa! Mi-" I said but didn't finish my phrase.

"Arasso arasso I'll eat it!" he said and grabbed my hand.

Silly man. I called the directors for the shows and canceled some appointments and replaced DongHae with Kyuhyun and Sungmin. 

"Manager, is there something that I can do for you?" Kyuhyun said and looked worried. Making their Maknae worry, I sighed and looked at the clock. It was pretty late. 

"Well, go to sleep" I said and smiled. 

"But I meant-" 

"It's ok Kyuhyun Oppa, I'll take over from now on" I said and smiled once again. I didn't know that Kyuhyun were the worry-about-all-things type. I glanced at DongHae. 

"Ya! Still not asleep?!" I said and pushed his head back to the pillow on the sofa. 

"Ah! This is my first time having feeling sick!" he said.

"First time you say? Ain't you always sick in your head?" I said and poked his forehead. 

"Ya! Who were the one painting mustache on my face?" he asked and looked at him.

"Just an accident!" I said and laughed. 

"How could that me an accident?" he said and moved around. 

"My hands just slipped at your face" I said and showed him with my body. 

"Ya! I'm not an idiot!" he said and were about to go crazy. 

"Oh MY You weren't an idiot?!" I said and acted suprised. 

"Manager" he said and whined. 

I looked at the tape where DongHae falled. It really doesn't make any sense. I just falled like that. Doesn't make any sense. I tried to zoom into the picture. Nothing I could see. And his shoes are non-slippery type shoes and at highest quality too. I once again zoomed in moooore. Oh! Found it! The string! It was definitely planned. The string were supposed to make Siwon trip but due to something they changed positions. 

So DongHae weren't the target to begin with. The string is invincible and thin yet strong. Gaaaah! I don't get it! I'll just check it out later. 

So strange...