SHINee Time

Her life being manager

I woke up from my bed and looked around. I saw DongHae defenseless. Time to strike an ultimate attack! I chuckled for myself and quickly wrote something on a paper. 

Hey! This is your poop writing. I'll be with SHINee for a time and cook breakfeast.

And IF you ever see a flying unicorn that must be me! And also treat your poop

in a good way. The poop might break your arm if it feels for it. Also don't be mad

at poopy, the poopy cooked dinner for you. 

PS you seem to grow mustache! (daebak)

From: unkown (poop) 

I were drawing some mustache at him. And placed the paper at his belly. Don't blame me, blame your poop! I quickly ran to SHINee's dorm. They were still sleeping. I took on the green apron and started to prepare breakfeast. I looked at their schedules, pretty much interviews and practice. I looked at clock. Almost time for them to wake up. I sighed. I opened the orange juice and placed it on the table. 

Oh! Taemin is awake and Key. Where's that JOngHyun! He's suppose to wake up and Onew too!

"I smell breakfeast!" Key said and looked shocked at me

 "Good morning! Eat it" I said and drank some juice.

"Who are you?" he said and looked at me.

"Ah! I'm your new manager!" I said and smiled.

"Oh! Good morning" he said and bowed down

. " Key Hyung who are you talking too?" Taemin said and looked at me. 

"Hi I'm your new manager!" I said and bowed down.

"How old are you?" Taemin asked.

"I'm younger then you!" I said and smiled.

"Really?! Yay! Then call me oppa!" he said and smiled.

"Then, Taemin Oppa!" I said and laughed. "I'm soooo coool!" he said and ate.

"Don't get too cocky Maknae!" Key said and hit him in the arm lightly. "Ekk! I'm the maknae don't hit me!" he said and pouted his lips. 

I looked at the clock once again.

"Isn't the rest of the members supposed to wake up?" I asked and pointed at the clock.

"Well the hyungs are always like this" Taemin said and sighed. I guess I'll have to wake them up. I ran into the room and kicked JongHyuns . "Ya! Oppa! Wakeup!" I said and kicked him hard.

"Aish! That hurt! I'm an idol idol!" he said and yelled at me like an baby. Obstacle 1 clear, next the leader.

"Oii! Leader Oppa! Wake up.." I said and poked him. "Mmmm" he said and woke up with some sort of shock.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm the new manager!" I said and bowed down.

Must show respect to the leader for taking care of this JongHyun brat. "Well I've cooked breakfeast so hurry and eat it up" I said and patted his head. I looked at the clock. Time to drive them to the interview. "Hurry! You're interview is going to start soon!" I said and started the car..