Arrested

Her life being manager

I were pissed off! Everyone looked at me. Lucky that I prepared that something like this would have happen! 

"Then let me clear up this for you, I might be the manager now, but I lived outside of korea and arrived at Korea last week. And if you look clearly at the picture there is a date. And that picture was then taken when SHINee didn't have any manager and when I were still living outside of Korea. Also I've got my passport to show my innocent. And I know someone who's speciality is photoshopping. And I've got the original of the picture. This was taken from when Taemin and Key were supposed to make a scene of when Key is hitting Taemin. But that scene got edited out because it would cause misunderstandings. And I've got the official video when they are doing it. Also I've researched about you and your background. You're clearly someone who lies about others and is a bad person. And I've finally been able to clear this for the police under the short time I had so you're no under arrest!" I said and looked at him. 

All the staffs and SHINee members where shocked. Especially the interviewer.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm just an heck of a manager" I said and laughed.

"Let's go guys, you're going back to your dorm for some practice!" I said and dragged them to the car.

"Manager you're amazing" Key said and he was really thankfull.

"Thanks what shouldn't I do for you guys~ !" I said and smiled. 

"Well, I guess that you aren't so bad..." JongHyun said and looked away.

I guess that I'm respected now. I chuckled for myself. Now it's time for Exo. But there was still something that bothered me. THis interviewer were ordered to do that for money. But this company or person is unknown. I can't find this person. This person were also the one who were creating all the sabotages.

And the coops gave up on this mission and left it just like that. We arrived at SHINee's dorm.

"Bye guys! I'm going to help Exo a bit for now!" I said and drived away. 

At Exo's Dorm

I looked at their dorm, it wasn't so bad at all...I walked in...and they were all watching tv.

"Hello...?" I said and looked in.

"Oh it's the super manager" BaekHyun said.

"super?" I asked.

"Looks like you don't know about it" LuHan said and pointed at the tv.

I looked closely at it..Super manager arrested scandal maker which no one has ever done...and a picture on me. What was that?! SUPER MANAGER. MY LIFE IS RUINED. And why such a lame name....AISH! 

=======================~~~~Binkiiee~~~======================

Hello~ This will be called the Binkiiee corner >-

:'33