Interview

Her life being manager

I looked at the clock almost time for the interview. I've actually never seen an interview live. It would be awesome right?

"Hmm, is this an interviewer you're familliar with?" I asked.

"Nope never seen him before" they said and looked at the picture. Hmm I later got a message from DongHae. 

DongHae:Ya! How dare you draw on my face! 

You just wait I'll give you revenge kekekeke ^^ 

Me: Ya do you know this person? :) [pic] 

DongHae: Oh, it's him be carefull! He's a scandal maker! 

Me: Scandal? .-.

DongHae: He's not a good person for my juniors! Watch out but don't forfeit the interview.

Me: Then what should I do? :c!! 

DongHae: Aish! Try to help them with their interview! :c Good luck ~~~

Aish he didn't help at all....Scandals aren't good for idols! But I wonder why he's vreating scandals. That bastard. Why sabotage....I don't get it. I sighed. We finally arrived!

"Let's go in" I said and walked with them.

"Another interview!" Key said and sighed.

They really do need some rest. They are still young but still works hard. Being idol is hard I guess. That's why a managaer is needed. 

A man later followed us to the interview room. I watched at the SHINee who were preparing.

"Hmm pretty handsome" I said and smiled at them.

"Thanks!" Teamin said. He's pretty speedy now ever since I called him Oppa.

"Then let's start!" I heard someone say. It was the scandal maker. He were pretty tall and were smiling bright.  BUT don't get fooled! I rather trust DongHae Oppa then this brat. I sat down on a chair nearby and were listening to their conversation. 

It was pretty ok nothing bad or anything that would create a scandal.

"Then can you please explain this picture" the interviewer said and showed them the pic on a screen. It was Key standing there hitting Taemin. But I do not think that he would ever do that. There was some bruises on Taemin. He got shocked he too. Everyone in the room got silent.

I looked at Key who answered "That picture is false" and looked pretty pissed off.

"No it isn't it was officialy taken by your manager" he said and pointed at me.

I looked at him pretty shocked I did? WHAT?! Key looked at the interviewer, he were almost ready to hit this interviewer. "Please explain this, miss manager!" he said and laughed...