The Start

Her life being manager

I got the job as a manager! Yoouuuushhhaaaa! I quickly ate my lollipop to regain my calm nature. Phewww. I'm already going to meet them. I'm super nervous. I looked at the clock any minute they'll come. I got tired of waiting already. It's been 1 hour and they haven't come yet.

"Hurry hurry!" I said.

"Excuse me for coming late" DongHae said. I looked at him and pouted my lips.

"Oh it's the good-looking guy" I  said out loud. DongHae chuckled. 

"Interesting! Then you must be the new manager!" he said and chuckled once again. Then later someone from SHINee came it was JongHyun.

" Hello! I'm your new manager!" I said and bowed down.

"Oh hi!" he said. And finally the last one was LuHan from Exo I think....

"Hello!" I said.

"Hi!" he replied.

"DongHae hyung, your first impression?" JongHyun asked.

"Amusing, interesting and funny" he answered and looked at me.

"Eeeeek! I'm hungry!" I said. 

"Want some?" LuHan asked me and showed the food he had in his hands.

"Yes yes yes thanks oppa!" I said and hugged him. "ye..."he said and looked away.    "

Ouuuuh, soooo good!" I said and cried of joy! Thanks God for this! I were finally stuffed. "Then your schedule will be decreased abit" I said and smiled.

" And I'll try to sort in the improtant things and the unimportant things" I said and looked serious.

"What are you saying? THAT'S pretty hard you know" JongHyun said and looked pretty curious. 

"I'm a pro afterall" I said and smiled. "Pro? But you took the audition if you were pro wouldn't they just let you in?" DongHae said.

" Well that's because I wanted to take the audition for fun" I said and smiled. "For fun you say" DongHAe replied. "Yeah my name is ___ !" I said and smiled. 

DongHae looked at me with a really surprised look.

"___ you say, you can't be!" he said. "I am the legendary manager from Usa" I said and made a Y form with my fingers.

"Now now, do you mind showing me my room?" I asked.

"Oh, about that you're going to sleep in our dorm in a room pretty near us" DongHAe said.

" Alone?" I asked..."Yeah alone what did you expect?" JongHyun asked. I can't sleep alone!

"I won't sleep alone!" I said and pouted my lips. 

"Then who are you sleeping with?" LuHan asked.

"You guys?" I said. "You're a girl you know!" JongHyun said and sighed.

"NO I'm a flying cow in the space, yeah of course I am a girl do I have to confirm that for myself" I said and did an overreacted sigh. 

"Well...I've got sleeping-alone-phobia" I said.

"Ya! Is there something like that?!?" They said....