Chapter 6

Do You Remember Me?

 

“Where are we going?”

 

I watched as Jae grabbed my stuff and put it in a bag. Not that I had a lot of stuff.

 

“Home. You’ve been here long enough. Let’s go.”

 

I followed him out of the hospital. Along the way I thanked and bowed at the nurses.

 

~

 

We exited the elevator and headed down the hall to my apartment.

 

“Apartment 276.”

 

He turned the key and opened the door. Inside was a pretty modern and cozy looking apartment. Except for the fact that dust covered the house from every corner.

 

I strunched my nose at the odour.

 

“We should get cleaning.” Jae said from behind. I looked over to see him holding a mop with a huge grin.

 

I grabbed a feather duster myself and brushed away. With every object I cleaned, memories returned.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

 

*DING DONG*

 

I opened the door expecting it to be more advertisers, but no, it was Jae.

 

“What are you doing here?” I blushed.

 

“Keeping you company. Besides, I was bored myself.” He walked in and kicked off his shoes.

 

“Wanna help me make cake?” 

 

“Way ahead of you.” Jae was already in the kitchen with the icing bowl.

 

“Yah! No snacking!” I slapped his arm as he ate some of the icing. I burst out laughing when I saw how much icing was on his face.

 

“what’s so funny?” Clearly he didn’t know how messy he looked. I took out my camera and shot a pic.

 

“Here” I wiped the icing off his face using a cloth.

 

In the midist of it, he hugged my wasit and wispered in my ear. "Let's cuddle. I feel lazy today."

 

I put my arms around him and rubbed his back.

 

"Okay." I smiled.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

 

Jae left after cleaning up.

 

I flopped onto my bed and took in the familiar scent.

 

“What did happen that night?” I shut my eyes.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

*BAM*

 

There was a bright light.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

 

Damn it. I can’t remember. I pulled the covers over and fell asleep.