The Journey Starts

Which way is Home?

Wow!! Thank you for all the Sub. and views and the comments.  I hope this chapter lives up to your expectation.

__________________________________

Ok, some background info first.

  1. For my sake, both Amber and Krystal are the same age, but Amber’s birth date makes her older. (They’re both 26)
  2. There will be an OC name Dan Choi.
  3. Everyone in the present is not homophobic…we can just pretend that everyone in the world accept love.
  4. F(x) is no more.   They disband a while back.  When both Amber and Krystal were 21.  F(x) debut in 2009 and disband in 2014.  Don’t worry, all this will be explain latter on in greater details.
  5. The story takes place in 2019.

Ok, I’ll add on to this as the journey progresses.  

___________________________________________________

The hand stuck six.  The blaring ring of the alarm clock blast throughout the room.  A hand reach out from under the velvet red, silk blanket and slam the clock off.  Slowly, the figure emerges from the bed wearing black and bra.  The figure put on a bathrobe and mechanically turns toward the balcony door and head outside.  She stood there in her white bathrobe, leaning against the railing as the wind gently blows her hair. 

The sun was just starting to rise, creating a beautiful and vibrant yellow light.  The girl took a deep breath as she inhale the fresh morning air before releasing it with a noise of pure contentment.  She stood there for a few more moment before tuning around and going back to her room.  She walks slowly as if she had all the time in the world, which she kind of does since she had nothing plan for today. 

Reaching up to her robe, she gently discards it on the floor.  The girl, no, not girl, woman, enter the bathroom for her morning routine.  She came back out about an hour later wearing a pair of basketball shorts and an oversize t-shirt.  A towel hangs from her shoulder as she use it to dry her short blond hair. 

**beep beep**

The woman looks to where her phone is and saw that someone sent her a text.

‘It must not be someone from around here, it’s too early,’ the woman thought.  Picking up her phone, she notices it was from Victoria, her leader.  F(x) might not be together anymore but she’ll always consider Victoria her leader. 

She opens up the text; it was in Chinese.  The only time Victoria text in Chinese is when it’s extremely important.  The woman furrows her eyebrows and quickly read the text. 

**clank**

The phone drops to the ground.  The woman’s hands starts to shake.  She breathes in deeply and reaches for her phone.  Despite her shaking hands, she hastily types her response in Chinese, “Fax it, please.” 

Before sending the text, she reread Victoria’s text again, “Yi Yun, I got a mail from her, sent to you.  She doesn’t know where u live so she sent it to me.  Do you me to fax it over?”

Exhaling a breath she didn’t know she was holding, her thumb press sent.  Dropping the phone on the bed, the woman sat down and buries her head in her hand.  She didn’t know how long she sat like that.  She was in a trance, her mind no longer in the present.  It wasn’t until she hears a beeping noise from her fax machine that she got up. 

Hesitantly, she reaches for the paper and screw her eyes shut.

‘Just read it Amber.  Stop being a coward; it’s just a piece of paper with words on it.  Read it Amber!’ She yells to herself and slowly opens her eyes.  The pupils move back and forth, indicating that she is, indeed, reading the fax paper.  Before soon, her knees gave out and she crashes to the ground; her arms hanging limply by her side, the paper forgotten.  With tears falling from her eyes, she stares at nothing but the past. 

If anyone walks in and pick up the paper to find out why she’s like this, this is what they would find:

Amber Josephine Liu Yi Yun,

You are hereby invited to

Krystal Jung Soo-jung & Daniel Choi Hyun-Shik

Wedding

To commemorate their Eternal Happiness with Each Other

The Ceremony will take place on

Saturday, May 27, 2019

At

(Pretend it’s a pretentious wedding place in S. Korea because the author doesn’t know any)

It would be an honor if you can make it.

Please R.S.V.P As soon as you know for sure

(555) 555-5555

We hope to see you here

_____________________________________

Done!  How was it?? Please give me some feedbacks!