Pit Stop

Which way is Home?

Sorry for late update, my mind is kicking into summer overdrive and i cannot think of anything to write.  The only thing my mind wnat to wrtie about if another story where they're in hs and Amber, who's the loser, is leaving Krystal, who's the top dog, secret message and a flower every morning but seeing as i already have three fics out, i compermise and put some of that in this chapter.  I MIGHT make a one-shot that above plot if it still stays in my mind after a while.
__________________________________________

2008

Sometimes, if you go through life only looking straight ahead, there will be things you’ll miss seeing on the side.  Chasing after your dreams should never get in the way of living.  That’s what it comes down to. 

Amber came to Korea to achieve her dreams, but along the way, she never took her eyes off the world around her.  Her sightseeing causes her to focus and fall in love with a beautiful and perfect gem, Krystal Jung.

And today, she will ask this gem to be hers.

For the past couple months, she been leaving Krystal love notes under an anonymous name and Amber can tell that Krystal really wants to know who this person is.

Amber lock herself up in her room, writing another love note, but this time, it will give Krystal a chance to know who she is. 

“ARG!”  Yell Amber as she threw another crumble up paper away in her room litter with crumble papers. 

“Hyung!  Are you ok?”  Sulli poke her head in only to see Amber sitting on the chair with her elbows on the desk, her hand grasping her hair.

 “I don’t know what to write!  Everything sounds so cheesy now!”

“Krystal doesn’t mind cheesy things.”

“It needs to be original.  She…she’s different, I can’t just give her a cheesy note.”

“Then why don’t you just make it straight to the point?  I mean, you’ve been coming up with original things for the past couple months, I’m sure she won’t mind.”  Sulli suggest while going around the room and picking up all the papers.

“Yeah…thanks Ssul.”

“No prop! Now go write your note!  Imma go hang out with Vic-umma ok?”

“Alright, have fun and be save!”

When Sulli left, Amber starts to write the note.  When she was finish, she put it in the special mango smelling blue envelope before leaving the dorm to go to Krystal’s locker in their practice room.  Hopefully, no one is there.

When Amber got there, the lights are on and she can hear music.  Just her luck, someone is there.

She puts her ear on the door, hoping to hear their voice and perhaps luck is on her side because she can make out Krystal’s and Luna’s voice.  Quickly sliding the envelope under the door crack, Amber ran away, not wanting to be seen yet.

Inside the room, the two girls hear loud footsteps going by really fast and look towards the door only to notice the familiar blue envelope.

“Krys, look like your admire strike again.”

“Hm.”  Was all Krystal said as she went to pack up her stuff and leave, preferably somewhere private to read this new note.

“Yah!  Don’t just leave!  I want to know what it said too.”

“Bye unnie!”  Was all Luna heard before the door slam close.

Krystal walks along the hallway looking for somewhere private but she couldn’t contain her excitement so she decides to just open the envelope now.

“ Hey beautiful Krystal~

For the past couple months, you’ve been receiving this envelope along with flowers and stuff animals.  I see you smile every time and I’m happy that you’re happy.  I’ve never had the courage to tell you who I am in fear of rejection but that was selfish of me, pulling you along but not telling you who I am.  I’ll be leaving the rest to you Krystal.  Meet me at the courtyard in the West wing at 6 PM this Friday, two days from now, if you want to know who I am.  If you don’t show up, I understand and I won’t bother you anymore.

Forever yours,”

Krystal can’t help but smile and held the note close to her heart.

‘Finally, I’ll be able to meet you.’  Krystal thought.

Both Krystal and Amber went along their days talking and joking with each other like friends do and sometimes, they would gang up on their other friends.  To everyone else, nothing looks amiss but to those who knows, they’re both an emotional turmoil.  Amber tries to act normal but on the inside, she’s so nervous for Friday while Krystal is just plain excited but tries to act cool since she never told anyone about the meeting.

It’s 6 PM on Friday and Krystal had been waiting in the courtyard for about 15 minutes.  She knows she shouldn’t be impatient because she was the one that came 15 minutes early but still, she can’t help it.

When she heard a noise she immediately looks to where it is and to her shock, she notice Amber standing there holding a yellow tulip and lilac.

“Amber?”  Krystal asks confusingly as she head towards her.  “Are you…my secret admire?”

“Lilacs are for first love and yellow tulips signify being helplessly in love with someone.  Yes Krystal, I have been the one giving you the notes and just as the flowers I’m holding say, you are my first love and I’m hopelessly in love with you.  Will you be my girlfriend?”  Amber cheesy said with a huge blush on her face.

“You…why didn’t you just tell me?”

“I was afraid.”

“You dork!”  Krystal yell before jumping on Amber, who was so shock that she drop the flowers.

“I had a huge crush on you the day my sister introduce you to us and it somehow evolve into love.  If you had just told me, we could have avoid all this and be with each other already!”

“Is that a yes princess?”

“Of course it’s a yes!  Now take me on a date!”

Both their smile at that moment could brighten up anyone’s day.
___________________________________