Cliche Trickery

We Got Married- Fan Edition

Kai's POV

Really, a heart? Did I really just make a heart with my hands? God, that was so stupid it drove her off.

I guess she didn't like my performance. Jeez, don't be a . Now there's going to be a lot of drama on the show. 

Should I look for her?

I don't want to ruin my image, so I might as well go.

Taemin's POV

"That Kai." I started. I was planning on making up a rant about him and how much of a player he's become, dramatic story, insert car crash incident here, but I was rudely interrupted by the peasant I had taken a liking to. 

"What Kai do you happen to be conversing about?"

The way she asked that question was bitter. She sounded hurt. Like a cute little deer that just got its shanked. 

"The Kai that cupped his hands into a cliche kpop heart to you about 300 seconds ago," I stated, not finding her snarky interruption to be of amusement. "By the way, 300 seconds is 5 minutes."

"Oh the ual creature that told me not to fall in love with him?"

Oh good that takes me back to my lie of a story. If this were a fanfiction I could totally play the villain. Ha, for the Horde, plebeians.

"There are no better words to describe this guy."

The shanked deer looked up at me. "Aren't you supposed to be his best friend forever?" she paused. "Otherwise known as bff?"

This girl pisses me off. "Actually, i'm his best friend forever for life for life pirupiru desuuuu~"

This is so...AWK. The female human giggled a bit. "If he is what you claimed to be, why are you saying such things about him?"

"You're his wife. You should be clapping for him. There should be tears streaming down your cheeks. You should be touched by what he did, because no player would try so hard to put on a successful show for some shanked deer like you."

"Shanked...what?"

My eyes transformed into half moons. "Just kidding~!"

What the am I doing.

Sorry folks, false alarm. I'm not the villain of this fanficiton you happen to be reading. Bet I tricked ya, cuz i'm so fly with my y acting skills.

Kai's POV

I walked over to the old coffee shop to collect my thoughts. Taemin and I always met here whenever we were to face a problem. 

Wait is that!? SCANDAL! SCANDAL! SCANDAL! SCANDAL! SCANDAL! AHHHHHHHH

I stormed into the coffee shop and stopped directly in front of the booth Taemin and Yun Hee resided upon. 

Getting close, aren't you? TSK ING TSK. 

I plopped down dangerously close to the breathing goddess and put my arm around her. The camera men hadn't caught up to us yet. Taemin looked at me with a devious smile. Well, actually I couldn't tell 'cos you never know what Taemin's smile means. It could also translate to "I wanna play with my legos, leave me alone ." 

I turned over to Yun Hee and defensively kissed her cheek. But not a peck, no of course not. It was more of a ten second i'm-going-to-demolish-your-cheek-by-pushing-against-it-like-a-five-year-old.  Yun Hee softly smiled then quickly covered it up with a man-cough. 

"Don't deny our love Hee-chan. You smiled."

Yun Hee sighed then glanced at me warily. "I'm embarassed."

"Uh, yeah you gallopped away from my dazzling performance without a standing ovation. You should be."

"We didn't get to watch Spiderman though."

"I apologize," I said with a bow. The second I looked back up at her she smirked. And it wasn't about legos this time. 

"To pay me back, you do whatever I say for a week."

Harsh punishment be harsh. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm such a horrible updater >.< But you know how unforgiving high school can be -____- and i keep getting new subs so it makes me feel bad poooo~

So, THANK YOUUU EVERYONE FOR THE AWESOMESAUCE SUPPORT <3 

Pleaseee comment! They really are motivating with the updates. 

I love you all *heart* *heart* *cough* *die*

Alsoooo please checkout my tumblr:

http://creatorneko.tumblr.com/

And my deviantart, which has a tooon of my cosplay photos you can check out^^:

http://xzaelle.deviantart.com/

And *cough, I might as well finish my self-promoting* youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xzaelle?feature=mhee