Surprises

We Got Married- Fan Edition

The next day:

You groaned as your alarm clock went off with its high pitched annoying beeps. You turned over to glare at the source of the noise, only to find that it was already noon, and you had just missed your date with Kai.

Kai, ah Kai. Just his name made you shiver. Whether that shiver was fun of pure delight or pure disgust, you did not know. It’s like one of those really foreign tasting foods one would try, and not be able to tell if they like it or not.

The night before, you and Kai agreed on waiting a while for the ‘marriage’, because both of you wanted to get to know each other before you started to live together.  You had also purchased tickets online for a little surprise you wanted to share with Kai that night.

You swiftly pulled off the covers and quickly checked the room for cameras. Being on a popular SBS show was risky. There were sasaeng fans, and camera men that did not know what the word ‘privacy meant.

Being the grump you were in the morning, you nearly murdered your alarm clock as you pounded your fist onto it out of utter annoyance. The beep slowly faded away and morphed into a ‘plop’, when your not-so-precious personal rooster limply fell onto the warm wooden floor of the room. You quickly recalled that it was late January, meaning you had to dress warmly.

You opened the closet and grabbed the first things you saw and quickly put them on. You grabbed your bag and ran out the door.

Once you were outside, you furiously fixed your hair while walking to the nearest coffee shop.

‘erted alien forgot to tell me which coffee shop. . At least I have an excuse,’ you thought as you opened the door.

“Yun Hee! You’re late!” Kai yelled from a booth in the corner.

“I’m sorry, I slept in on accident. I didn’t mean to make you sad, oppa,” you said cutely while glancing at the camera planted right next to the erted alien.

“At least you look good,” Kai stated while eying you up and down. Apparently you somehow managed to look good, while grabbing the two most random things from your closet.

‘Bravo, Yun Hee. Bravo’

“Neh. How long did you wait here?” you asked.

“Five minutes.”

“Only five? I thought we were supposed to meet at 10am!”

Kai smirked. “We were, I just wanted to piss you off.”

‘Piss me off? , please’ you thought while trying to suppress your death glare.

“Oh. Well how’s…” you hesitated, trying to remember the name of an SMTOWN idol, just to make him jealous- even though that was impossible since he was a and probably had a million girls to tease and love and be mushy with. “…Taemin?”

Kai stiffened. “Oh Taemin? Do you know him? He’s fine.”

You decided to push it a bit more, completely ignoring your lack of kpop knowledge.  “Yeah~! I’m his biggest fan!”

“What group is he from, then?” Kai asked with a playful smile.

You twitched while trying to recall which group this guy was from. “Super Junior?”

Kai chuckled and sipped his coffee.

You scoffed. “Are chuckling and smirking the only things you’re capable of?”

Kai rolled his eyes. “I can breathe, sleep, eat, and…” Kai quickly looked at the camera and back to you to whisper in you innocent ear, “….”

Unlike the typical main characters of most romance stories, you did not react in a cutey girl ‘omo, omo- he likes me *blush, blush* kyaaa~’ way. Instead of blushing, you stared at your future fake husband with a look that could commonly find in the emoticons used to express bored people.

“Wow, you’re human!” you exclaimed with so much sarcasm it didn’t even sound sarcastic.

Instead of getting pissy, Kai just laughed at your reaction. “I take it you’re not a morning person?”

“Sorry~” you sighed. “So where are we going?”

Kai sipped his coffee while looking up in a ponderous state. “Wanna go ice skating?”

You shrugged. “I’ve never gone before, so don’t expect me to be all fancy like you, Mr. Perfect.”

Kai smiled and nodded. “Were you going to get breakfast?”

“Nah…” you quickly checked if the camera was there, for you had gotten so immersed in the conversation with Kai, you forgot about its existence. “…I could just eat you,” you whispered into his ear.

Kai smirked immediately which made you regret your teasing immediately. “Sorry, I don’t support cannibalism.”

“Pity,” you responded while standing up and linking arms with Kai’s. The two of you headed outside and looked up at the now overcast sky. You had always loved mysterious weather, it brought you some sense of comfort, oddly enough.

You subconsciously smiled upwards, not noticing the stare Kai was shooting you.

Kai’s POV:

She’s really cute. Like REALLY, REALLY freaking cute. Something about her intrigues me…but not enough to form one of those ‘love at first sight things’.

I stared at the smiling figure standing before me. She has waaaaay to many mood swings.

I quickly started walking forward, pulling her along with me to the surprise destination. I actually set up a show for her, obviously since this is the first fan-edition of “We Got Married”, I had to be a gentleman and surprise her with wonderful goodies and appearances. I decided to put on a show for her. She thinks we’re going ice skating, but I wouldn’t be THAT pathetic. I am Kai, I have to go all out to prove my capabilities. So I rented out a nice cinema and persuaded my EXO-K brothers and Taeminnie to come and perform over there. In fact, they were waiting there while she and I had our cute little exchange of words at the coffee place. I would be a gentleman- , give her my jacket, sing for her up on the stage. But I definitely did not know what was coming up.

“Oppa, I have a surprise for you~” Yun Hee stated suddenly, as if she has just remembered something.

“Oh really?” I responded with mixed emotions.

“I got us two tickets to go see the new Spiderman movie.”

I twitched. I had really wanted to see that, but there was one important question to ask. “When does it start?”

“Now.”

… you, spiderman.

 

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating in a while! I've actually been taking an online health course so I don't have to take health when school starts and I can choose more electives -_- It's actually quite time consuming, since they're practically condensing a year's worth of health class into a short few weeks. My finals are actually the day after tomorrow, or technically tomorrow because it is 12:15am right now. I just felt that I had to update, so I told my mom I needed to stay up and write. My mom understands this, I guess. I previously used a fanfiction.net account, but im not into anime as much anymore. So...I guess i'm sorry? Lol, totally lost track of where my author's note was going...oh well. I try to make the story as flowy yet humorous as possible, so please leave a comment and give me your feedback on my writing.

Btw...has anyone seen Like This by Wonder Girls? Im learning the dance right now LOL its so fun. My friends are just like 'WTF is wrong with you, weirdo."