Love Café

We Got Married- Fan Edition

A/N: I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! *sobs* I literally had to leave for a wedding. I had no freaking idea there was a wedding to go to but my parents told me kind of late so I had to leave for a while:( And I wasn't able to write asdfghjkl. So before you read this chapter, I wanted to mention that the majority of this chapter will be in a 'Korean love cafe". I don't think many of you will know what this, soooo...you might want to check out this video by simon and martina:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&list=PL6F17441439281A13&v=qdaGZOp8PqA

To have better imagery, just imagine that Yun Hee (you) and Kai are in the same room as simon and martina. The love cafe part shows up about halfway through the video. Anyway, enjoy the chapter~!

Kai…or as he said, Jongin smiled evilly. In a sudden movement he shifted you away from the cameras and whispered into your ear, “How about I call you y?”

You twitched at his sudden suggestion. You little . I will kill you in your sleep. What if someone caught that on camera? “How about you don’t” you snapped back at him.

Kai smirked as you glared daggers at everyone who looked your way. He opened his mouth to speak when you interrupted him to keep him from creating any violating nicknames. “The innocent girl runs into a rare creature known as a Kai. Kais can be incredibly y and annoying. They also leak of ugliness and stupidity. The Kai’s natural enemy is a Yun Hee. Yun Hees are intelligent and beautiful creatures who love to murder Kais.”

“Oh, but Yun Hee…if you want to narrate our own little National Geographic episode, you’ll need to mention the mating season. Kais and Yun Hees calm down during the mating season and make children.

You started blushing profusely at his ‘making children’ comment. You didn’t see where you were going and almost ran into a lamp post.

“Ah, here we are,” Kai said as the two of you stopped in front of a love café.

The café was smothered in pink cutesy styled stuff. You stared at Kai with an invisible question mark floating above your head.

Kai merely chuckled to himself as he spoke to one of the employees. The employee nodded and lead the both of you two a small room with a slide door. The slide door was decorated with flowers and butterflies, and behind that slide door was a bed- mattress- table area. Your lack of experience with these sorts of cute things was apparent as you sat down on your side of the table. Kai did the same on the other side of the table and stretched his feet out until they rested in your lap.

“Ew, Kai don’t do that!” you whined. Kai moved his feet to the side and shooed the cameras away. He closed the door and locked it, then turned to you with an intense gaze.

“Sit on this side, I have to explain a few things to you,” Kai stated with a blank expression on his face.

You nodded obediently and hopped over the table to sit by him, ignoring all of the violations from earlier. He looked strangely serious now, which caught your attention, and worse- your curiosity.

“Are you a fan of mine?” Kai asked with the serious expression still clearly evident on that handsome face of his.

“Why-“

“Just answer,” he continued.

“No, I am not. My mom forced me into this,” you answered honestly, not wanting to sugar-coat any lies.

Kai smiled brightly before he spoke again. “Look, I don’t want to do all of this lovey-dovey as much as you don’t want to. But we have to be good for the media. I have to act y and charismatic…for the media.” Kai said. “So please, don’t take anything personally. Everything I do is merely fanservice. I would never actually call someone like you y, so don’t get too excited. I know, even though you were not a fan before entering, you will leave as one because no one could ever resist me. Everything I say is fake, and I need you to go along with it. If you keep acting cocky and act as if you have no interest in me- when you clearly do, I’m going to have to take some drastic measures. And you don’t want to see those drastic measures. Don’t look directly at the camera. Focus on me the whole time. Don’t bother falling in love with any of my hyungs, they will ruin our little show. In the end, I know you’ll fall for me. So don’t be a about it and start acting like you love me. I know you do.”

Rage coursed through your veins after hearing Kai’s arrogant speech.

“Oh, please. I could never love someone at your level. You . I don’t care about your goddamn fanservice. We got married is a show where you play the roles of a married couple…it’s basically an experiment…it tests the compatibility of two different people. I don’t know who paired us up and how, but I can already tell they’re wrong. I can already tell that I. Freaking. Hate. You,” you stated with venom dripping from every word.

“This will surely be the most interesting WGM series ever made. Thank you for agreeing with me~” Kai  announced.

What. The. Hell, you thought when someone knocked on the sliding door. You smirked as an idea popped in your head. Mess with me and I mess with you, Kai.

You quickly climbed over Kai, stopping on top of Kai’s legs. You placed one hand on the floor and reached for the door with the other hand. You didn’t even need to look at Kai to know he was blushing. You, being Korean-American, had the benefit of knowledge on…’these sorts of things’ from being in America. Korea was far more innocent than your home country. Your Korean mom was actually the one who suggested moving to Korea. And your dad…well, you didn’t want any negative thoughts during your tease-session with Kai.

In front of the door was the employee from earlier holding a bowl with ice cream in it, topped with candies. You grabbed the bowl and two spoons and placed it on the table. You turned to Kai to see that surprisingly, he wasn’t blushing. He was smirking evilly. Apparently your knowledge on ‘these sorts of things’ was nothing compared to Kai’s.

Kai closed the door and turned to you.

“Is that what you want, babe?” He whispered into your ear.

You scoffed and turned your head to find Kai’s y face not two centimeters away from you. “Sorry, I’m not gay.”

Kai twitched as you smiled, admiring your quick comeback. You looked back to the ice cream and happily started eating it.

“Yun Hee, we might as well start practicing our lovey-dovey-ness now.” Kai suggested, the smirk suddenly re-appearing. “Say ahhh~!”

Before you could protest, Kai shoved the spoon full of ice cream into your mouth, nearly choking you.

“You bastard,” you stated as your calm and teasing aura slowly began to fade away. You picked up a chunk of ice cream- literally, picked up with your bare hands, and wiped it on Kai’s face.

“COLD!” Kai screamed as you burst out laughing. You wiped your hands of and turned back to the ice cream only to find that it was gone.

“Mwo..?” you turned back to Kai, discovering that he had spread the rest of the ice cream on his face.

“Are you an idiot?” you asked in a bored tone.

“ it off.”

“What?”

“I said it off.”

“No!” you exclaimed when yet another knock had been placed on the overly decorated door.

“Kaiiiii~ I heard screaming. Guess who?” a creepy voice asked.

“Chanyeol hyung, go away.”

“Aw, you guessed correctly. I thought you were dumber than that!”

Kai rolled his eyes and turned back to you. “Do it.”

“Do whaaaaat, Kai?” Chanyeol questioned in a y voice.

You smiled and decided to tease this fellow member of Kai’s. “Ahhh, Kai are you sure?” you said seductively.

Kai attempted to hold back his laughter as you heard a loud ‘thump’ outside of the door.

“Don’t worry, Yun Hee. It’s not that bad. Don’t hold back,” Kai responded with an equally y voice.

He sure is used to teasing. He actually managed to go along with it…hm, not bad, Kai. Not bad at all.

“Okay, Kai. If you say so…” you rolled your eyes when you heard a few more bangs against the door, along with hushed whispers.

You quickly wiped the ice cream off of his face, not wanting the people outside the door to think you had attacked him in his sleep or something weird like that. You opened the door to find five guys behind the door with their eyes wide and mouths hanging open.

You burst out laughing, along with Kai at their reaction.

“Oh, please…we were…teasing…you guys. Don’t…assume the…wrong…things,” Kai said between laughs.

The members huffed in disappointment leaving you and Kai laughing on the floor.

Maybe Kai isn’t that bad… you thought as you leaned your head against the wall, holding your stomach from all the laughing. …in a way, he understands me. Although he is suffering from some sort of sickness that causes extreme arrogance and narcissism, he may be right. I might actually…fall in love with him in the end.

A/N again: Thank you for reading this chapter~! I apologize if it was a little rushed or confusing I will try to explain more in the next chapter. Well I wanted to say thank you for the 12 subscribers, i'm new on this site and i'm really glad that I have that many subscribers even though i'm pretty much just starting off. Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought about this chapter. And...in the comment you can add how your summer was so far, cuz 'I'M SO CURIOS YEAAHHHHH!"

*dies from embarassment in a corner