Beautifully Running

We Got Married- Fan Edition

 

My eyes practically the building as a desperately searched for Taemin and EXO-K.

Well. I’m glad I took that improv class in the 11th grade.

I quickly grabbed Yun Hee’s wrist and got down on one knee.

What am I doing.

My lips pressed against the back side of her hand. I then brought myself to look up at her, trying my best to pull off my signature y-mysterious look the fans constantly reblogged on tumblr. Yes, I know what tumblr is.

I have an idea.

I then slowly stood up and bowed. I gracefully led her to a seat at the front of the theatre, and had her sit down. I then leaned forward to whisper in her ear. I could already picture the MCs of the show spazzing in their seats.

 

“Please wait for a moment. The performance will begin shortly.”

Yun Hee’s eyes were smiling. But only her eyes because she was trying to suppress her smile.

I then walked up to the stage and disappeared behind the curtains.

No Tae-tae. No EXO. Where is the prop room.

I then spotted an open door.

Inside were all kinds of random objects, perfect enough for me to entertain Yun Hee.

Study_Room_by_AdoC[1].jpg

Maybe I’ll tell her a story.

For once I let the young Jongin come out. My innocent, curious, wide-eyed self.

A love story.

I grabbed a magician hat and cape, along with a doll.

I then ran to the curtains with my newly found items, and opened them with a force. I could see Yun Hee from where I was. But she had not spotted my yet.

I placed the cap on my head, and the cape rested on my shoulders. I clutched the doll and hid it behind my back.

I took a deep breath and slowly approached the center of the stage. I smiled at Yun Hee. Not a y smile. A simple, sweet smile.

Yun Hee looked confused.

Suddenly, music started playing.

Wait…what?

I turned around to Taemin standing behind the curtains playing ‘What is Love’ from an old radio. He looked at me and smiled.

I began to dance out my fifth teaser. I held the doll and used it as my partner.

My body moved in quick snaps, as my hips rotated. My feet smoothly grazed the stage.

The feeling was amazing.

I dipped the doll and placed my hat on it.

Then, EXO-K appeared behind me for the chorus.

Although the song was sung by D.O and Baekhyunnie, everyone sang in chorus.

I tossed the doll to Chanyeol and began solo dance part of the song.

My body moved together, in a perfect flow. All thoughts disappeared as I danced my heart out.

I swung my foot around and slowly removed the hat.

I handed it to Suho.

The song was coming to an end.

I turned around and ended the song with something I had never enjoyed doing before.

It was cheesy, but I knew she’d like it.

My hands cupped into a heart as I softly beamed at her. The radio turned off and she stood up.

But it wasn’t a one-girl standing ovation.

She turned around and ran out the door, leaving me feeling a sudden drop in my chest.

It was then that I realized I had told her a love story.

Yun Hee’s POV

What is he trying to do?

Didn’t he tell me not to fall in love?

Maybe…maybe it was for the camera.

Yeah it was for the show. He didn’t mean anything.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew that performance wasn’t meant for the camera, nor the show. I sat down a good half mile away from the cinema. I hadn’t realized how fast I was running.

My back pressed against the wall as I slowly slid down into a fetal position.

My phone began to ring crazily. I went five minutes without answering the phone.

“You should pick that up.”

I looked up to see someone who looked a lot like Kai, but it was…different.

Wait. Isn’t he..?

“Nice to meet you. I’m Taemin. Would you like to get some coffee with me, to collect your thoughts?”

A/N: I apologize for the insanely late update, author-nim is mean >w<

So, I may or may not double update, but I promise to update sooner this time hehe~

Please comment! The comments drive me to update sooner, it really does help, that one minute it takes to write one <3 

Aaand...since I was so bad about the update, I though i'd upload a selca for you lovelies if people commented more.

So~ yeahh. I hope you are all having a wonderful winter break! Happy New Year. Merry late Christmas.!