Escaping

We Got Married- Fan Edition

 

Kai’s POV:

“Now?” I repeated, with a look of disbelief displayed on my face.

“Well…yeeeaaaah,” Yun Hee stated, with a bit hesitation, while rocking from side to side.

I racked my brain for a way to get out of this, without looking bad on camera.

“How much were the tickets?” I asked carefully.

“It doesn’t matter, it’s my present for you!” Yun Hee stated cheerfully.

It was only then I realized I’m a mother freaking k-pop star, I can do anything.

I whipped out my arm and wrapped around her waist, then pressed my mouth against her ear. Bad, right? Not at all. If anyone looked at us from the outside, they would think this was some sort of idiotic “thank-you” hug. Heh.

“Yun Hee, we can watch the Spiderman movie later, I actually planned something very special for you so it up, but the tickets back in your fat who-knows-what’s-in-there purse and follow me. If you don’t listen, then I’ll punish you. Before you attempt to innocently ask ‘punish?’ I mean punish, and you know what punishment I’m talking about. You know, because I saw 50 Shades of Grey in your purse, and when I see a girl with that kind of book, I get excited. When I let go, I want you to fake a laugh then say ‘oppa! Nevermind, it was actually a different time, not now!’ then I can take it from there,” I muttered in a half instructional-rant.

Yun Hee didn’t even have time to take in what I said. I calmly let go of her and smiled.

Queue the laugh.

Yun Hee giggled cutely then smiled at me. Of course, the smile didn’t reach her eyes. Her eyes were filled with a glare; one, only she could pull off. It was more of an “angry puppy” face vs. “intimidating murderer.”

Heh, she was probably too surprised to remember what to say.

My lips jutted out in a pout as I tilted my head to the side.

Oh, the fans are gonna love this.

“Yun Hee…are you angry at me for hugging you?”

Flustered, she quickly responded, “No, oppa! Not at all!”

I coughed out a small insult then held her hand and started dragging her along to the cinema.

I am so smart. I mused to myself.

Yun Hee trudged along with me, and we arrived shortly.

I rolled up my sleeves, because girls just love that, then pressed my back against the door to open this. The cinema door was quite small, so it left Yun Hee with the small space between myself and the door frame to squeeze through. I could already see her blushing as she realized this fact.

Yun Hee rushed through without even looking at me.

Haha.

I followed in after the princess, only to find that freaking Taemin wasn’t there, along with the rest of EXO-K.

A/N: I'M SO SORRYYYYY THIS WAS SHORTTT! T.T Please comment and let me know what you thought^^ Remember, comments=faster updates~! Hehe, I don't have much time...I have to juggle several scary things such as high school, tae kwon do, my mom, and a feeeeew other extra curricular activities -_- ugh, and I have to set up and interview since I work for the school newspaper. WHYYYYYY. 

Okay....

Thanks for reading~!

Feel free to ask any questions. Even if they're like "what's the meaning of life" or something, i promise i'll answer since I feel so bad for my short chappies!!!