Nicknames

We Got Married- Fan Edition

“Umma, I swear if I ever see your face again, I will personally give you that facial enhancement you’ve been dying for,” you thought as you entered the ‘We Got Married’ office building in full on formal attire. Your mom, being the avid k-pop fan she is, decided secretly sign you up for a lovey dovey interaction with a k-pop star you couldn’t care less about. Most people would die to be in your spot, and you would love to give it up. But your mom is not only a crazy fangirl, but also an evil genius. If you fail to follow any order related to k-pop, death would be on its way. So you had to walk into this building, in your formal purple dress complete with a white bow, your hair held up into a ponytail with the world’s tightest rubber band, and your who-knows-how-high high heels.

As you made your way to the meet-up room, you inwardly groaned. Right above the door was a sign reading ‘Welcome, Yun Hee~! Good luck!’ Behind the door would be the star you were paired up with and around 5,000 cameras. Today was the first day of the shooting. You would meet the star, complement each other and blush each time he got close to you. You would act like the perfect girl you were raised to be, because if you didn’t death will surely be the next person you got married to without permission. Your mom perfectly instructed what you should do. Apparently joining this show was a big honor and would somehow help you get into better schools. All of this was stupid, really. Why did they have to pick you? Couldn’t they pick a real fan? But that didn’t matter because there were guards behind you and you couldn’t escape.

So you opened the door to see an incredibly handsome man smiling at you with his tuxedo and fancy $500 dollar shoes.

“Hello, my name is Kai. I will be your husband. I hope you can take good care of me,” the man stated as you just blinked at him, still surprised from his appearance. He wasn’t ugly at all. He looked pretty good. “But that doesn’t mean anything. He’s probably a jerk anyway,” you thought.

“Hello. My name is Yun Hee, I hope to do well with you,” you said while bowing 90 degrees.

“Yun Hee, that is a very nice name,” Kai said with utter suavity. “Where would you like to go for dinner?”

That was more of a demand than a question. You twitched and responded with a smile, “Ah, wherever you would like to go.”

“Very well then, follow me. By the way, you do not have to speak so formally. My real name is Jongin, Kai is my stage name. We can make up nicknames for each other if you would like.” Kai said with a sheepish smile.

“Well that was weird. Not exactly the best transition between formal and laid back, haha,”

“Okay, what would you like me to call you?” you gave him your brightest smile and tried your best to make it look real. “You may call me whatever you like.”

Kai…or as he said, Jongin smiled evilly. In a sudden movement he shifted you away from the cameras and whispered into your ear, “How about I call you y?”

A/N: I'm so sorry for the late update, everyone! Being the nerd I am, I was at anime expo OTL. Haha, well I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it was pretty short but I will try to update as fast as possible and make the next chapter longer.

Please comment and let me know what you think. I really enjoy recieving comments~^^  Thank you for reading:D