Juliette

Juliette

The curtains open to hear an audience from a distance boo-ing and throwing stuff as Onew, Key, and Taemin run from the side stage. They look at each other and wipe away the stuff on their clothes.

“Dang, rough crowd.” Taemin said.

“They don’t know good music when they hear it!” Key said as he scoffed.

“Aw, come on now guys! This was just our third concert. We’ll do fine next time. Since our lead singer couldn’t make it today, we had to let our friend sing instead.” Onew said as suddenly Minho comes running from the side stage as well covered in stuff too.

“Our friend is like, the son of a huge company though. How did you get him?” Taemin asks as he looks at Onew.

“I just asked my dad and he said it’s fine as long as no one recognized me. So I made my hair more shaggy looking and wore normal clothes. Like I should since we’re all still teenagers.” Minho said as he kicked off some cloth on his shoe.

“Except for the old Onew” Key said while laughing.

“Har Har. Well, Romeo said he’ll repay us with some food, so let’s go find him!”

They all nodded as they walked over to the other side of the stage, the curtains closing.

The curtains reopen to Jonghyun sitting on a couch, surrounded with camera men around. They just finished an interview as he and the Interviewer shake hands, and they all disperse. Suddenly Onew, Taemin, Key, and Minho all walk out on stage smiling and laughing.

“Oh there’s hyung!” Taemin says as they all look at Jonghyun smiling at them.

“Hey guys, so was the show a disaster?” He laughs as the others gave him a “wth” face.

“It’s not a funny matter. But, you owe us food.” Key said.

“Alright, alright, let’s go.”

They all walk together offstage as the curtains close.

-Backstage-

You were sitting there rehearsing your lines once more before it was time for you to show up, until you felt your shoulder being shoved by someone. You fell to the ground hitting your head on a box in front of you. Holding your head, you look to see who it was, and it was Min Young. She looked pissed at you as she slapped you once.

“What did you do to Jonghyun?”

You gave her a bizarre look as you stood up still holding your bruised head.

“I did nothing to him. We just talked.”

“He’s been ignoring me now! Every time I talk to him, he just brushes me away! You did something. You made Jonghyun hate me!”

She smacked you in the face this time. You stood there in shock until a nerve in you snapped. You had enough as you smacked her back twice as hard.

“Shut up! Jonghyun decided that I am more important than you. You should feel ashamed for trying to steal another person’s boyfriend!”

She gave you the dirtiest look she could give as she slapped you hard enough to lose balance. You sit on the ground and hold your burning cheek until you felt sharp pain on your head. Min Young was pulling on your hair in anger as she kept a hard grip on it.

“Shut up! If you didn’t exist, Jonghyun would have been mine! I’ve loved Jonghyun since we were young! He’s always been by my side. But ever since you came, he never paid attention to me. So I lied. I lied about my tuberculosis returning. I’ve been healed for a long while. But it was the only way for him to stay by my side. Yet he still returned to you. Only you. Everything is your fault!

She raised her hand to hit you again. You waited for the blow, but felt nothing. You looked up to see Min Young in shock from Jonghyun holding onto her wrist looking pissed.

“J-Jonghyun. I-I-“

“Save it. If I knew you were like this, I would have never paid attention to you in the first place.”

Jonghyun glared at her, making her loosen her grip on my hair in fear. He pushed Min Young away, not enough to make her fall to the ground, and walks over to help me up. I stand up while rubbing my head and looked into Jonghyun’s eyes.

“Are you okay?”

You smiled and nodded as Jonghyun smiled and gripped onto my hand tighter. Min Young watched us then she grabbed her own head and shook her head in denial.

“NO JONGHYUN! I’M THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU!”

“And I’m the one who’s kicking you off this staff.” She looked behind to see the teacher director looking pissed as hell at Min Young, who quickly fixed herself and wiped away her tears.

“Teacher, I-“

“Save it. Leave this stage immediately.”

He walked away as Min Young stared at the director then messed up her hair and screamed angrily. As she was leaving, you and Jonghyun giggled together as he held your hand in his. Suddennly you think about it.

“Director! What about Rosaline’s part in the play?”

The director looked at you then thought about it.

“In the original, she was only mentioned. So let’s keep her like that.”

You both agree as you look at Jonghyun feeling good about yourself. You kinda felt bad for Min Young, but she kinda deserved it. Jonghyun kept smiling at you until one of the stage staff signaled to Jonghyun to get back on stage.

“I gotta go. I’ll see you on stage later.”

He winked at you as he ran towards the curtain to wait for his cue.

-The Play-

The curtains open to the five sitting in a Korean restaurant eating Korean barbeque together while laughing and having fun. As they were eating, Minho asks Jonghyun a question.

“So, how have you and Rosaline been?”

“Eyy, you know Rosaline doesn’t like me like that.”

Key shoved a piece of beef in his mouth.

“But hyung! I thought you were head over heels in love with her!”

Everyone started to tease Jonghyun as he started getting agitated.

“Aishh why are you guys getting in my business?!”

Minho places a piece of beef in a lettuce leaf with rice in it and started to wrap it.

“Because we’re your friends. We only want what’s best. Oh, anyway I heard I was going to go on a blind date with some girl tomorrow. Then we’ll be going to a party later. I want you guys to come too.”

The four stared at Minho weirdly.

“Eyy, why would we go to a party we can’t fit into?”

Onew said as he ate some rice. Minho rolled his eyes as he looked at Jonghyun.

“You’ll come right? Rosaline will be there. Plus, I don’t want to be stuck with the girl if I don’t like her.”

Jonghyun looked really upset over his request, but he couldn’t deny his best friend.

“Alright, but Rosaline better be there! I’ll definitely try to win her heart this time!”

They all laughed as they continued eating and curtains slowly closed…

--

The curtains reopened.

You were sitting there in an office doing your usual business work. Suddenly, your phone rang and you looked to see it was your father.

“Hello?”

“Ah! My beautiful daughter!” The director’s voice was heard through a microphone from the back of the auditorium.

“Hello father. What is it you need?”

You smiled as your ‘dad’ was laughing to himself on the phone as he got his thoughts straighten up.

“Today you will be meeting with a fine young gentleman who will be a potential husband to you. Think of it as a blind date. Not an arranged marriage. I want you two to get to know each other.”

You groaned as you rested your head on your other hand.

“Father! What did I say about these ‘blind dates’?! You know I don’t like them-“

“Don’t disappoint me daughter! He’s a fine young man! Son of one of my friends! You will love him!”

You groaned as you finally agreed to the date and hung up. You slouched on the chair and spun around once. You were thinking about how you could possibly escape this date. Sadly, your father isn’t as witty as you think so you just decided to go ahead with the date. You resume back to work and the curtains close…

--

The curtains reopen and you were standing outside of a restaurant in a black dress and a white jacket. You carried a white purse with money incase your date ended up to be a dud and you had to pay for the bill. Minho walked out from backstage and stood a good distance away from you. He eyed you as you stood there as he spoke (as if it was his thought).

“Woah. Is that my blind date? I really hope so…”

Minho walks up to you and taps your shoulder. You turn around to be facing his chest and you jumped back in surprise. He chuckles as you look up to his face and blush from embarrassment.

“Uh…sorry. I didn’t expect you to be so tall. Minho, right?”

He nodded as he took out his arm for you to wrap your arm around.

“Shall we begin this date?”

“Let’s”

As time passed by, you and Minho had small conversation and slowly got to know each other. Minho gradually came to like you more. After the dinner, Minho paid for the bill and you both exit.

“Let’s go to a party. Your father told me to bring you to this small party, so why don’t we go? It’s only down the street.”

You smiled awkwardly from his question but nodded. You couldn’t deny him since hwas such a kind man. And you both walk to the side into backstage.  The curtains close…

--

The curtains reopen to the stage full of people. You and Minho walk into the stage and sit down on a couch displayed in the middle of the stage. Minho lets you sit down as he smiles.

“I’ll be back. I need to head to the restroom.”

You nodded as you sat there. But sadly, curiosity brewed into you and you stand up and walk off into the party. At that moment, Jonghyun walks into the party wearing a suit. He looks around as he suddenly focused on one thing and ran over to where Juliette was going. The curtains close…

--

The curtains reopen. And you were walking next to the tank of fish, admiring the beauty of the underwater life. Suddenly, you noticed a man standing on the other side. He stared at you, and then smiled. You blush a little as you quickly looked down, but then back up to meet his eyes again. He was beautiful. You both smiled at each other as you both started walking towards each other near the front of the stage. Once you weren’t separated by the tank, you both were amazed of each other. You’ve never seen a man like him before. Who was he? He smiled at you as he put his hand out in front of you. You stared at his hand weirdly, and then he chuckles at your response.

“Would you like to dance with me miss…?”

“Call me Juliette.”

He smiled as you placed your hand in his. He kissed your hand softly as he held it in his grip.

“Juliette’s a lovely name. My name’s Romeo.”

Romeo. The name rang through your ears like a melody. You both walk out back into the party where everyone seemed lively. He took your other hand and placed it on his shoulder as he placed his on your hip.

“Oh, know how to dance, eh?”

“I’ve been to a few fancy parties here and there.”

You chuckled at his comment. As you were slow dancing with Romeo, you haven’t realized how everyone was staring at you both weirdly. You both were just lost in each other’s presence; staring into each other’s eyes. Once the song ended, you both finished your dance, staying in that position while still keeping eye contact. Slowly you both leaned in and gave each other a kiss. It was light. But then, you heard your name being called by Minho. He was searching for you. You totally forgot about him! Jonghyun gave you a weird look as you were looking into the crowd of people.

“Is something wrong?”

“I have to go…”

“What?”

“Someone’s looking for me.”

You were about to leave until Jonghyun grabbed your wrist. You turned to look at him.

“Will I see you again?”

You smiled as you walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, your lipstick staining where you kissed him. After that, you ran off into the crowd of people as he stood there watching you run away from him. He knew after that, he’d meet you again. Somehow.

The curtains close…

--

The curtains reopen and Minho was standing near the couch looking for you. You run back and grab his arm, turning him to face you. He stares at you while you gasp for air.

“Where were you?”

“I-I was just walking around..”

“Well…let’s go.”

You gave him a weird look as you nodded. He turned you around as he continued to look behind you. There stood Jonghyun as he stood nearby looking at you two. Then you both left.

“…She’s your date…?”

The curtains closed…

--

The curtains reopen to you running around the office, with your coworkers doing the same. You are the head of the office, but you’d rather be treated as another worker. Everyone did so and you made some very nice friends.

“So Juliette, how was the daaate?”

You groaned as you looked at your coworker peeking through your main office door.

“Go to work.”

“Oh come on! Was he hot?!”

She said as she leaned over your desk. You couldn’t even remember his face. All you remembered was Jonghyun’s smile. His voice. Everything. You quickly shook your head as your coworker smiled.

“Ohhh! Something most have happened between you two!”

“No! What-“

Your phone rang and you quickly told your coworker to leave your office so she could take the call. Once she left, you answered the phone.

“Hello?”

“Surprise! Look up!”

You looked up to see your brother standing at the doorway with a take-out box in his hand. He walked over and put the box on your desk as you both smiled from ear to ear at each other.

“Oppa! What are you doing here?”

“I was nearby, so I thought I’d have lunch break with my little sister.”

You smiled as he handed you some kimchi and rice. He took a seat on the other side of the desk as you both had a nice conversation while eating. Once you both were done, he packed up all the empty containers and placed it back into the box.

“Well, It’s time to head out now. Oh, and one more thing.”

He sat back down again before he spoke, suddenly having a serious look on your face.

“I heard you were with another guy at the party yesterday instead of Minho. You know how father is about this . Be glad you have a good oppa, or he would have called you before I got here. I’ll keep this hidden about “Romeo” but if you decide to date this punk rock star, I will make sure to make him disappear.”

You gave him a shocked look at grabbed his arm.

“Don’t do that! Please don’t do that! Why…”

He looked at you again.

“I’m doing this because I care about your reputation.”

“I don’t care about it.”

“You’re going to run one of dad’s business chains with me as the head director of the whole chain! You can’t lower yourself because of a one night stand!”

He slammed his hands on your desk making you jump. But you quickly stood your ground and stared straight into your brother’s eyes.

“I will do as I please with my life. You don’t control me.”

You sat back down on your chair and turned around facing away from him.

“Leave brother.”

He stared at your backside.

“Don’t make this mistake, Juliette…”

He turned around and left the stage. You sighed as you rubbed your face with your hands.

The curtains closed…

--

The curtains reopen to see Jonghyun in a bar. He takes a shot of soju(water) and sighs. He starts thinking about last night as Minho walks into the bar. He sits at Jonghyun’s table and stares at him. Jonghyun doesn’t bother to look up.

“Oi.”

Jonghyun still doesn’t look.

“Yah!”

“What?”

Minho gives him an irritated look as he takes away his soju(water) bottle and pours himself a shot.

“What were you doing with Juliette last night?”

“Nothing, we just danced.”

Minho slammed his hands on the table, making the whole bar silent.

“Bull! After we left, she wouldn’t look at me in the eyes. You both must’ve done something.”

“…We fell in love.”

“What?”

He sat back down and stared at Jonghyun again.

“What about Rosaline?”

“She was with another man. And I met Juliette by chance. We fell in love at first sight.”

Minho scoffed.

“Do you think you would be allowed to even date her? Have you considered her position in society and yours?”

Jonghyun looked up at Minho with a pissed off look.

“Why should that matter? Why should society decide who we should love? HUH?! I fell in love with her. And she did the same for me.”

Jonghyun stood up and slapped some money on the table.

“Where are you going?!”

“Out.”

And as Jonghyun started walking off the stage, the curtains closed…

--

The crowd hears Juliette’s brother get in a car and drive off. Later, Romeo does the same. After a while of driving, suddenly there are wheels screeching and a huge crash.

The curtains reopen to you running through the stage, but being stopped by the nurses.

“NO LET ME THROUGH! OPPAAA!!!”

You start screaming and crying as your father (the director with a fake white beard on) sits on a bench near the wall in silence. After a few hours, a doctor comes out with his head down. At that second, you knew what he was going to say and started breaking down on the floor screaming and crying. Minho finally arrives and sees the situation and goes in shock. He couldn’t believe what has happened and when he tried to come close to you, he flinched from your screams. Eventually he started to walk away. Your father sat there in silence as his tears fell down his eyes. The doctor sighs as he reenters the room and the crowd sees a nurse putting a sheet over her brother’s face. Signifying the death of Juliette’s brother…

The curtains close…

--

The curtains reopen to Jonghyun getting bandages wrapped around his arms, legs, and chest. Suddenly, the door becomes opened by the other band members and Minho enters the room. They all started to question Jonghyun.

“HYUNG!! What happened?”

“I got in a car accident”

“How did you get in an accident?”

“The other driver got off course, and hit me.”

“You’re fine though right?”

“Yep! Only got some scratches and a slight concussion.”

“Is the other car okay?”

“It’s just a taxi. The driver was perfectly fine. I wasn’t sure if anyone else was in there though since I passed out and woke up here.”

“Well, as long as you’re fine, it’s okay.”

Onew, Key, and Taemin were all smiling with Jonghyun as Minho just stared at him with a pissed look and left the room.

The curtains closed…

--

The curtains reopen to show you sitting in your office doing your normal work. Around you were some flowers and such to make you feel better but you didn’t mind them. All you could think about was what you saw on the news website.

“I can’t believe it…I really can’t believe it…”

Suddenly a knock on your door caught your attention.

“Come in.”

Your assistant came into the room with a note in her hand. You took the note and nodded goodbye as she left the room silently. You started to read the note, and stood up to take a leave. Some of the stage staff dressed in black come around and change the setting quickly to the lobby while you continue walking to the other side of the stage behind the curtain, and reappearing once they finished. You were in the lobby as you stared at Minho who walked in and was looking at his watch. He looked up to you and smile.

“Hey.”

“…Why are you here? Did dad send you here?”

He gave you a sad look.

“I came on my own free will.”

You stared at him then turned your head away. Minho walked towards you as he went ahead and embraced you in his arms. You stood there with no reaction.

“I’m sorry for what happened…I’m always here for you…”

You pushed him away after hearing those words.

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry…”

You started to walk away as Minho stood there shocked from your words. He lowered his arms and clenched his hands into his fists.

The curtains closed…

--

The curtains reopen to reveal Jonghyun sitting on a couch with his arms spread out and his head leaned back. He sighed as he heard the doorbell rang and got up. He answered the door to quickly get pushed down to the ground. He looked up to see Minho standing there with a pissed look.

“What the hell?”

“You know ‘what the hell’ I’m doing here for. You stole her from me.”

Minho got down and (stage) punched him. Jonghyun groaned in pain as he wiped his mouth.

“Who did I steal from you?”

“Juliette!”

Minho punched Jonghyun once more. Jonghyun groaned as he was quickly picked up by Minho and smacked. Jonghyun got back his balance as he swung back at Minho.

“What’s wrong with that? It’s her choice who she loves.”

He punched him once more once he regained his balance.

“And I love her too.”

Jonghyun kicked his leg making him fall to the ground and groaned in pain.

“And you can’t stop me…”

He noticed a card in his coat pocket and reached for it. Jonghyun looked at the card and saw it was the company Juliette worked at. He sighed as he grabbed some sunglasses and a scarf to hide his identity from the public to leave until Minho started coughing.

“You’re still a criminal…”

Jonghyun looked behind him then turned back and continued walking. The curtains close…

--

The curtains reopen to reveal you sitting at your office staring at the computer screen once more. The screen over the stage revealed a news report of the accident with Jonghyun’s face as the passenger inside the car. You sat there in total shock. You knew he didn’t kill your brother, but why did he have to be in the other car? Suddenly your secretary knocked again to give you another note.

“Is it him again?”

“No…it’s a stranger. He wants to meet you in private…”

You raised an eyebrow as you started to head down to the lobby again. The backgrounds change as you walk across and Jonghyun appears on the other side. You arrive to the lobby and look at the man. He looks at you and takes off his sunglasses. At that moment you immediately knew who he was. You felt a sense of joy as you wanted to quickly run up and give him a kiss. Yet, you were still in the building so you walked over and patted his arm.

“Hello again…”

“Hello…”

You look over at the lady at the front desk and tell her you will be taking leave for 3 hours and to cancel all appointments you have for those three hours. He takes his scarf off as he wraps it around your face and takes you to the taxi.

“You will catch more attention than me…I was only another victim of the accident. There’s not much that will happen to me...”

You nodded as you both stared at each other.

The curtains closed…

--

The curtains reopen to reveal your apartment. You both walk in as you sat on the couch. You removed his scarf and returned it to him. He grabbed it while grabbing your hands and pulling you into your arms.

“I thought I would never see you again…”

You stayed there frozen until you embraced him too and sighed.

“Me too…but…we can’t be together…”

He let go of you as he gave you a weird look.

“What do you mean?”

“My father would never agree to this…”

“My friends think I’m crazy too, but that’s not stopping me.”

“You don’t understand…”

Tears started falling down your face as Jonghyun wiped them away with his thumbs. You grabbed his hands as you rubbed your face on his hand.

“He’d remove you from me…He’d be sure to make you disappear…He’d send you to another country where I could never meet you again…”

He silenced you as he continued to wipe away your tears.

“Don’t say that…please don’t say that…”

You both sat there closely as you cried silently to him.

“I love you so much…”

“I love you too…”

“Then…let’s run away.”

You snapped you gaze at him quickly with a shocked look.

“What..?”

“Let’s run away. We can travel to a different country. Start a new life. Together…”

“No…we can’t…My father will find out…”

He held your hands as he looked down then back up to you.

“But this is the only option we have…”

“…Do you think we could do it?”

“Of course…I’ll come to your house next week at midnight. If you have a balcony, you can escape from there and we’ll run off together…we’ll be happy…”

“I actually have a better idea that won’t look so suspicious but we can still do your plan…”

You smiled at Jonghyun as he gave you a confused look. You whispered in his ear and his facial expressions changed and he smiled at you as you did the same.

The curtains closed…

--

The curtains reopened to reveal you at your office working on some documents for the company. Suddenly you heard a knock from the door by one of your coworkers.

“Yes?”

She quickly walked in and closed the door.

“There is a guy with a punkish look standing over there. He said he’s your new assistant or something.”

You looked over to Jonghyun and smiled.

“Yes, that’s Romeo. He’ll be my new assistant.”

“Is he that guy you met at the party?”

“Stop joking around. Get back to work.”

Your coworker smiled as she left and let Jonghyun inside the room. He smiled as you walked up and patted his shoulder. Jonghyun smirked at you as he looked at the crowd with an intense stare and the curtains closed…

--

The curtains reopen. The setting is two months later. You and Jonghyun have been together for the whole time and never separated. He was your personal work and home assistant(more as your boyfriend). Both of you were in the office working together on some papers. Once you guys finished you leaned back and sighed. Jonghyun smiled as he grabbed your hand.

“It’s okay. Today is the day we will finally be together…”

You looked up to him and smiled. He returned the smile as you suddenly heard a knock on the door. Jonghyun let go of your hand and quickly went by your side.

“Come in.”

The door opened to reveal your dad (Director). Your eyes opened wide as he smiled at you.

“Ah! My beautiful daughter! How are you?”

“Hello father.”

You stood up and walked over to him. He gave you a light hug as he looked at Jonghyun.

“Who is this?”

“This is my new assistant. Romeo, meet my father.”

“Hello sir.”

Jonghyun did a 90 degree bow and your father just stared at him. He returned his look to you warmly.

“So, everything has been done and you will be marrying Minho soon. He will become the head of our company. I know you wouldn’t want to do it, so it’ll be better for you to marry soon and let him become the head of the whole chain.”

You looked at your dad with wide eyes. Jonghyun kept his head down looking at the clipboard in his hands.

“Dad, I don’t want to marry Minho.”

He gave you a stern look.

“Why not?”

“I don’t like him father.”

“You don’t have to like him. This is an arranged marriage. He will be staying at your house tonight.”

“Dad!”

“No excuses. You will leave early to prepare your house for his arrival, you hear me?”

“…Yes father…”

Your father walks out of your office and you sigh. Jonghyun closes the door and walks over to you.

“It’ll be alright…”

The curtains closed…

--

The curtains reopen to your home. You open the door and enter with Jonghyun following behind. You sit on the couch as Jonghyun stands next to the couch.

“Should I prepare the house for Minho’s arrival?”

“Sure, even though my house is already pretty clean…”

He nods as he walks into another room. You hear the doorbell, and Jonghyun goes over to answer the door. When he does he looks up to see Minho. Minho’s eyes widen and he grabs Jonghyun by the collar.

“Why are you here?!”

You quickly went and pushed Minho off Jonghyun. He looks at you with a confused look as you help adjust Jonghyun’s clothes.

“Thank you ma’am.”

“Ma’am?!”

Minho stands up and gives you a weird/frustrated look.

“What does he mean by “ma’am”??”

“He’s my assistant/home butler. Is that a problem who I hire?”

“Yes. Didn’t you fall in love with him?”

“So what if I did?”

You both gave each other intense stares as Jonghyun stood there watching you two.

“Forget it, I’ll go to my room.”

Minho sighs as he leaves the stage. Jonghyun sighs heavily as he gave you a tired look.

“I don’t enjoy this.”

You walked up and held his hand lightly.

“It’ll be fine…”

The curtains closed…

--

The curtains reopen to reveal a balcony scene. You were leaning against the railing as you sighed. You checked your watch for the time, 11:45; fifteen minutes until you were going to leave this dreaded place. You heard a knock and ignored it thinking it was Jonghyun. The door opened and you sighed.

“I’m so tired…”

No one spoke, but a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. You sighed again as you held one of his hands.

“You know…I’m happy with this. Soon it’ll be you and me…and nothing else…”

“Yeah…”

You quickly pushed the arms away once you heard the voice. Minho gave you a stern look as he trapped you against the railing with his arms on both sides of you.

“You can’t deny what’s your destiny.”

“Let me go!”

“No. I know you love Romeo, but I won’t let you be together!”

Minho started to lean in closer. You scream trying to break free, but Minho was suddenly pulled away from you. Jonghyun punched Minho to the ground and knocked him out.

“Are you okay Juliette?!”

“Yeah, let’s go!”

Jonghyun bridal style carried you and jumped off the balcony onto the stage floor and ran off stage.

Minho coughed as he wiped away blood from the corner of his mouth and took his phone out. He dialed up some numbers and waited. Your father’s voice could be heard through the speakers.

“Hello?”

“They ran away…”

The curtains closed…

--

All the audience could hear was Jonghyun asking for a taxi, they both entered and went off. The sound of more cars following came and it because a huge car chase.

“Drive faster!”

Suddenly a heard of a screech and your scream was heard. An image appeared on the huge screen on the taxi falling over the bridge and into a river. It sank to the bottom…

--

A man in a full black tuxedo walks out.

“Today, we are gathered here to mourn over the death of Hong Lee’s daughter. She has died in a car accident while in a taxi, and it fell off a bridge into the Han River. Let us all have a moment of silence…”

The man walks away off the other side.

--

Onew, Taemin, and Key walk out from the right with bouquets of flowers. They cried as they walked over to the middle of the stage and place the flowers on the ground.

“Hyung, we’ll miss you.”

“Come on Taemin…”

They start walking off stage. Soon after, Minho walks onto stage and stands over where the bouquets lay. He picks up the bouquets and continue to stare at the ground.

“At least you two are together now…”

He walks off stage with the bouquets in his hands…

--

The curtains reopen to reveal a white background. There are flower pedals all across the stage. Jonghyun walks out and stands there smiling towards the other side. You walk out of the other side and smile back towards him. You both walk towards each other until you reached the center of the stage. You look down shyly. Jonghyun grins as he takes both your hands into his. You look up into his eyes then close them as Jonghyun leans in and gives you a kiss. Not a stage kiss, but a real one. The audience applause as Jonghyun stops the kiss and smiles. You both turn towards the audience and give a 90 degree bow. The other actors walk out with big smiles as they start crowding the stage and cheering along. Minho comes up beside you with a big smile. You smile back as you all line up while holding hands and bow towards the audience. After that you all start cheering again as some actors jumped off the stage, others gave other actors a good job on their performance. Jonghyun grabbed your arm and turned you to face him. He smiled as he reached into his pocket and shows you a box. You give him a weird look as he opens it to reveal the couple rings Onew gave him before. You gasp as he puts your ring around your ring finger and you put his on yours. You both smile to each other as you kissed each other once more.

“I love you Romeo.”

“I love you too Juliette.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

IT'S COMPLETED!

/dies

But forreal, thank you so much for people who supported this series. If it seems rushed at the end, I'm sorry. But remember, this is a remake of Romeo Juliette. Probably the crappiest version EVERRRRRR;;;;; but at least it's done. It's like 20 pages long on microsoft word;; T___T I love you guys and thank you!!