Juliette

Juliette

 

~Few Weeks Later~

You and Jonghyun barely had time, as one would have set build but the other didn’t. Or both would have set build, or none did, but they had something else to do that day. Finally tomorrow, you both were free. Even though you memorized a lot of your lines, you still were willing to be with Jonghyun. Your phone suddenly rings.

-From: Jonghyun

Annyeong!! ^^ Tomorrow is the day we both hang out at the park to practice our lines together!! I hope you memorized your lines well. \(^ . ~)/ Alright, I’ll see you after school today.-

You smile at this text. The whole few weeks, you and Jonghyun have texted a lot about school and personal lives. You feel like you both have been becoming closer and closer as time goes by. While you were texting Jonghyun back, you bump into a tall figure, you apologize and bow. Instead if an “it’s okay,” you hear a chuckle. You look up to see Minho.

“Oh! Minho-Hubae! Annyeong haseyo!”

You bow politely at him even though he is a year younger than you. He smiles and pats your head.

“It’s okay _________-seonbae! And annyeong! Since we both seem to be riding the same bus today, why don’t we chat for a while?”

“Okay.”

You and Minho sit down at the bench together and sit in silence for 5 minutes.

“So, did you sleep well?”

“Nae.”

Your phone suddenly rings, Jonghyun texted back to you. You open your phone and immediately started reading. Minho turns his head a little and looks at you.

“Who are you texting..?”

“Jonghyun-oppa. We’ve recently started texting these past few weeks.”

“Oh…I see…”

You look over at Minho, noticing his seemingly disappointed tone in his voice.

“Is something wrong Minho?”

“Nothing…it’s just…”

Suddenly the bus came; Minho stands up and holds his hand out at you. You take it and stand up. Both of you walked in, paid your bus fee, and sat down. The bus ride was quiet between you two, which was a little odd, since earlier, you two talked normally.

~At School~

 You and Minho stepped out of the bus, and you looked up to see Jonghyun waiting at the bus stop. His smile suddenly disappeared to see Minho right behind you coming off the bus.

“Why is he with you?”

“We just happened to be riding the same bus today. What’s wrong Jonghyun?”

He looks at Minho who is also giving the same look back at him.

“I need to talk with you for a second.”

He grabs your wrist and starts dragging you away with him. You confused, just looked over your shoulder and waved goodbye to Minho and followed Jonghyun. Jonghyun has dragged you to the back of the school near the gym. He stops and you are out of breath from him walking so fast.

“*huff* Oppa! *huff*  What’s wrong?”

He turns around quickly and looks at you. You got really scared from his look, it gave you the chills. Jonghyun sighs and looks at you more gently.

“______________. Can you…stop talking to Minho so much…?”

You were surprised. Jonghyun looked away while having his hand on his mouth. His face was a little pink; he didn’t look at you in the eyes. Your face started to turn red a little from his words.

“Jonghyun…oppa?”

“Aishh what am I saying…okay…here’s the truth…I like you __________.”

You froze in place. You’ve always dreamed of both of you being together in love and happy. And you couldn’t believe that it was coming true.

“I-I d-d-do t-t-t-too!” You managed to stutter out of your mouth. Jonghyun started smiling even brighter than he usually does. He hugged you and lifted you in the air.

“YES! My Juliette said yes!”

He smiled and let you down. He then kissed you on the cheek. You blushed at such actions, and looked at him. His cheeks were pink too, as he held your hand and you both started walking away.

As you walked out from behind, you saw a figure running away from the scene. You were confused but just brushed it off your shoulder.

--

A/N: I know this is short. Sorry! Please be patient! I might update this up to CH 6 since i already have all of that done. Too lazy to keep up with the random updates every week. :p