~1~

The Kiss of Blood

There were some certain rules which no one had noted down during the years, the Centuries, but everybody was still knowing them very well. And actually, nobody dared to break these rules... Because if you did so, it could sometimes be the last thing you did in your life.

There were hunters who had break one or another rule and could escape the death for a moment... But in the end, everyone was dead...

Nobody knows who created the rules, but they were glad that they had them...

#1: Do not leave your house in the night!
#2: Never go into the forest in the night!
#3: Never touch the property of a vampire!
 


Sungmin was still a young man when he was forced to leave his parents house in the middle of the night and ran into the dark and hazy forest.

He knew he should not, but he did not want to get caught and probably killed by his drunken father.

Heavily panting and only wearing a thin shirt and a pair of simple pants, he rans as fast as he could and right into the forest.

With ease, Sungmin climbs on one of the huge old oak trees and tried to hide himself in the branches of the tree crown.

He gasped in shock when the angrily shouting, but still drunken voice of his father rung his ears. Panicing, Sungmin pressed himself against the trunk of the tree and tried to calm his painfully beating heart beat. He was terrified that the jackhammer like beat of his heart would betray him to his father that Sungmin did not noticed the pair of amber eyes which were staring at him.