-CHAPTER 9- “FANGIRL EXPERIENCE”

A FANGIRL, MY BABY GIRL

 

DARA’S P.O.V.

Woah! There are so many fangirls here! (and some fanboys too..) How will I find Seung Ri in the crowd? That boy wasn’t answering his phone. 

 

I continued walking on the venue of GD’s fans’ day. I looked here and there. All the girls I saw was holding either GD’s poster or GD’s banner. I sighed. I wish I had one too…  I was looking on a particular poster where GD looked really hot when I bumped into someone. I was thrown out and my hit hard on the floor.

 

“Ouch!” I exclaimed rubbing my .

 

“WHO ARE YOU?!” a thundering female voice said. She’s standing in front of me. I looked up and saw a tall masculine girl. Woah! Is this really a girl?! And I noticed a gang of girls behind her. Omo! Kinda scary fangirls…

 

“Who are you?!” she repeated. “I haven’t seen you before…”

 

“A-A-Ah-I-I-I’m-D-D-D-Da-Dar-Dar-Dara—“I stuttered as I stood up.

 

“A new fangirl?” one of the girls said.

 

“Yeah.” I answered as they gathered around me. I closed my eyes in fear.

 

“Welcome to the club!” they all said. I opened my eyes. They are all extending their hands to me. so sweet… not bad…

 

“Thanks…” I smiled and shook their hands one by one.

 

“Oh well, enjoy GD’s fans’ day! See you around!” the masculine girl said. “Bye!” they all waved at me and I waved back to them. After they left…

 

Phew… I thought they will do something nasty to me. I heard about GD’s fangirls from Seung Ri. He said they are really loyal to him and they will do everything to protect and defend him.  I sighed. Now where is Seung Ri?! 

 

I searched around the area. I still can’t find my brother! The girls screamed and I thought GD arrived. But then I saw TOP and Bom entered. TOP caught sight of me and called, “Dara!” all the girls looked at me as TOP and Bom approached.

 

“Dara! Why are you here?! Looking for GD?” again, Bom asked me.  Just like when I first met GD…

 

“I was looking for my brother…” I answered awkwardly. I saw the girls that approached me a while ago.

 

“Maybe Seung Ri’s with Thunder. You know those two.” TOP said. “Come on. Come with us.”

 

“Yeah, come with us. I’m sure GD’s on the dressing room.” Bom continued with a somewhat, meaningful smile.

 

I just nodded as Bom pulled me. I heard the girls murmuring. I bowed my head. What are they thinking?

 

 

JI YONG’S P.O.V.

 

“THUNDER! WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?!” my voice echoed throughout the rom.

 

“I forgot hyung… I hurriedly met Seung Ri so…” Thunder said bowing his head. “Sorry…” he uttered.

 

“I’m sorry too GD… It’s my fault.” Seung Ri interrupted.

 

I looked at him and remembered Dara. Dara… I still felt annoyed. I was about to yell angrily when YB chimed in.

 

“Ji Yong! What’s wrong with your clothes?! You looked okay, I think. Just wear that, you looked cool.” He’s teasing me again!

 

“YOU! WHY HAVEN’T YOU PREPARED SOME CLOTHES?! YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY MANAGER!” I exploded at him.

 

“I’m your manager but I’m not your stylist.” YB said with a smile.

 

“Young Bae! You planned th---“I started saying when TOP-hyung and Bom-noona entered. Someone’s with them but I can’t see who it was because these two blocked my view.

 

“Ji Yong, you’re on fire again. Why are you always like that whenever I saw you? Someone’s here.” TOP-hyung said. Who?  I wondered.

 

The couple stepped aside. I laid eyes on Dara. She looked confused but smiled at me. [i] As usual, my heart skipped.[/i]

 

“Hi GD…” Dara said awkwardly. Then I remembered… My clothes! It’s unusual seeing me with this kind of outfit. I also want to be a rapper when I was a kid but “J”--

 

“Hello…” I uttered as I waved at her. GD, why are you nervous and shy?! Remember, you shouldn’t…

 

“Noona!” Seung Ri broke the silence. “Why are you here?” he asked looking surprised. But before Dara could answer…

 

“G-Dragon! You better get ready for the press conference now,” the event organizer said.

 

“He’s ready.” YB said. I looked at him. We all looked at him.

 

 

 

 

----

haven't been updating for a while..

mian...double update here...^^

 

-manie-