-CHAPTER 11- “FANGIRL DARA”

A FANGIRL, MY BABY GIRL

 

JI YONG’S P.O.V.

I froze when I saw Dara on the line. I don’t know why she keeps on fidgeting on where she stands. “Okay, next.” I said not taking my eyes off Dara. She really looked stunning. Then she looked at me and smiled. My heart stopperd. Phew! Why did she have that effect on me?!
 

I signed the other fangirls items half-heartedly and dreaded for Dara to come in front. Finally, she’s standing in front of me holding a poster. She wore the most charming smile.

 

“Hi GD!” she smiled at me.

 

I smiled back at her. “Hi Dara!”

 

“I said I’m your fangirl now, so here I am. Can you please sign this?” she said holding the poster in front of her face.

 

“Of course. I’ll sign if even if you don’t ask me to.” I said chuckling. I noticed the fangirls behind her looked at me questioningly. But I ignored them.

 

“Thanks.” She said as I handed the poster back to her. She smiled again and turned away.

 

“Dara, wait!” I heard my voice boomed around. All people looked at me. I just smiled at them and turned to Dara. She stopped and looked at me.

 

“Are you going home already?” I whispered to her.

 

Dara looked surprised. “No… I’ll wait for Seung Ri. Why?”

 

“I’ll tell you later.” I answered her delighted.

 

DARA’S P.O.V.

What’s wrong with him?! Suddenly asking me that question as if I’m his girlfriend… I wish I am…

 

TOINK! OUCH! I exclaimed. I was walking around looking for my brother and thinking about what GD said. All people looked at me, probably thinking that I’m a lunatic on loose. Imagine, who would hit her own head? I sighed and continued walking with bowed head. Suddenly, I bumped into someone again. But this time, I wasn’t thrown on the floor. The person held me steady. I looked up.

 

“Dara-noona! Hyung wanted to see you. Seung Ri and I separated to find you.” The smiling face of Thunder startled me at first, I thought it was GD.

 

“Okay. Where’s Seung Ri?”

 

“NOONAAAAAA!!!!!!” Without even looking, I knew it was my brother. What a voice Seung Ri! What a voice! I smiled.

 

When I looked around, I saw him running towards me and Thunder avoiding GD’s fangirls that flocked together and gazed on us.

 

“That’s GD”s brother right? The one with the girl?” I heard one of them.

 

“Yeah, he is. He’s cute like his brother right?”

 

“Yeah. But I wonder why he’s with her. That’s the girl a while ago, right?”

 

“Yeah, that-“

 

“Shhh… she might here you. Let’s go.”

 

I noticed those fangirls left still staring at me. I shivered. I felt those stares were daggers aimed at me. Omo…

 

“Noona!” Seung Ri was now beside us.

 

“Okay, now we’re all here. Let’s go to where hyung is. He was a little bit impatient.” Thunder then said.

 

I walked between them and I feel like a princess being escorted to my prince.

 

 

JI YONG’S P.O.V.

Where the hell I Thunder?! Where is she?! I was getting pissed off now that I’ve waited half an hour to see her. I felt giddy to see her face again.

 

I turned around and saw Dara being escorted by Seung Ri and Thunder. She looked like a princess. My heart is beating wildly just by seeing her approaching me.

 

“Hyung, Dara-noona’s here.” Thunder wakes me on my trance.

 

“Huh?” I uttered with my eyes glued on her.

 

“Huh?” I repeated and pushed myself to look at Thunder.

 

“Dara-noona’s here.” He said with a funny smile. I saw Seung Ri smiled too.

 

“Okay. Dara, do you want to have a dinner with me tonight?” I blurted out. What the?!

 

 

 

----

how about a quadruple update???XD

 

hehe,keep the comments coming guys...^^ thank you

 

-manie-