-CHAPTER 3- “THE FANGIRL AND THE IDOL”

A FANGIRL, MY BABY GIRL

 

DARA'S P.O.V.

 

"Okay." he said while looking at me. I smiled.

That means good luck you silly boy... But before I can say something..

 

"Noona!" Seung Ri called my attention. I gave him a questioning look.

 

"Let's go to the audience seats. Thunder reserved two VIP seats for us." he continued.

 

"Ah, yeah. Okay." I followed him to the door but before I left the room, I glanced at GD.

"OMG! He's still looking at me! What'll I do?" I suddenly panicked. I looked away.

 

"Gosh! Do I look snobbish?" I keep on wondering as Seung Ri and I occupied the seats in front of the stage.

 

"Noona! Are you okay?" my brother asked.

 

"Yeah." I smiled.

 

"I'm kinda excited to watch and hear GD performs his songs live, you'll like it noona. Trust me!" he said with a smile.

 

"I do hope I'll enjoy this.." I said. “But in my mind, "Yeah, I'm excited too!”

 

The lights went out and GD came out. “Woah! Such a hottie with that outfit! Unlike my brother, hehe.."

He faced the audience and looked straight at me.

 

He smiled and said, "I dedicate this song to all the lovely ladies that are here."

 

I clutched my heart. "I'm still alive right? I thought I died with that smile."

 

“I'm wishing that the song was dedicated to me... "WHAAT?! What's happening to me?! I'm not a fan of rock music..."

 

The song played and GD started singing.

 

My brother starting singing too...

 

As well as the other audiences...

 

I listened and I realized, "Gee, though the song is rock, it is meaningful. a guy telling his girl how much he loves her. He don't wanna let her go!"

 

He performed emotionally. It's as if that's what he really felt. And I think I'm captivated with him, his looks and his voice. I imagined the song was really for me...

 

"Foolish girl, Dara!" I said loudly. No one can hear me.

 

The song ended and GD looked at me. But he shifted his eyes to the seat beside me. I followed his gaze to find out who he's staring...

 

JI YONG'S P.O.V.

 

"Okay." I said while looking at her. She smiled.

I know she wants to say something, but...

 

"Noona!" Seung Ri said to her. She looked at him with questioning eyes.

 

"Let's go to the audience seats. Thunder reserved two VIP seats for us." he continued.

"Good work for my little brother! In that way, I can always see her."

 

"Ah, yeah. Okay." She said following him to the door. I followed her back wishing for her to glance at me. Suddenly...

 

"Oh no! She glanced back and I was caught off guard! I'm staring at her!" Then she looked away.

 

"Why Dara? Why?" I thought.

 

They left and I started dressing up for the concert. "Why do I feel nervous? Am I nervous performing in front of Dara for the first time?"

 

"Okay GD, it's about time..." YB said.

 

The lights went out and I appeared on the stage. i quickly found her on the audience.

 

I smiled and said, "I dedicate this song to all the lovely ladies that are here."

 

The song played and I started singing.

 

"Woah! Though she's not here, I can sing well..."

 

I sing emotionally savouring and feeling every lyrics of the song.

 

*"If only you could hear me shout your name,

If only you could feel my love again,

The stars, in the sky will never be the same...

If only you were here...*

 

The song ended and I looked at Dara but...

I caught a glimpse of a familiar face beside her...

"Could it be..." I just stared.

 

 

---

mianhe for the short update...

 

-manie