-CHAPTER 2- “WHEN THEY MET”

A FANGIRL, MY BABY GIRL

 

 

JI YONG'S P.O.V.


I wonder what's with them...


I watched my brother go outside and welcome his visitors. I looked at the other occupants of the room. T.O.P.-hyung is shaking his head while YB is smiling at me...”I'll get you after this!”


The door opened and T.O.P.-hyung's girlfriend, Bom-noona entered. I bowed my head and heard my brother saying, “Ladies first.” I looked up and saw a very beautiful face, a face of a goddess and I felt my heart stirred.


“Ji Yong-hyung... This is my best friend Seung Ri and his sister, Dara-noona.” Thunder introduced them.


I just looked at her and in my mind, “Dara...” I smiled at her and she smiled back. But...


“GD?! It's really you! Can I get your autograph?” Seung Ri asked me.


“Sure.” I said. I gave him what he wants.


“Ah! And Seung Ri, Dara-noona, this is T.O.P.-hyung, our cousin and YB-hyung, my hyung's best friend and manager.” Thunder interrupted.


“Hi guys!” T.O.P.-hyung just said.


“Hi Seung Ri! Hi Dara! You're so beautiful! You can be a model like Bom and I can be your manager. I'm YB.” YB said extending his hand to her. I looked away.


“Hi! I'm Dara. Thank you but I'm not into that field.” her voice was soft and pleasing to hear. I just smiled.


“But you really can be a model.” Bom-noona said.


“Noona's very shy when there's a camera around. That's why she'll just be my assistant when I become a star.” Seung Ri said.


“You wish, Seung Ri...” she said smiling and teasing her brother. Everybody laughed. Woah! She had a very charming smile... I think I like...


“GD! Your concert will start in ten minutes, so be ready.” one of the staffs said.


“Okay.” I said looking at her. She smiled. Oh...That smile again... I thought as I get ready for my concert.




DARA'S P.O.V.



“Ladies first.” Thunder said opening the door for me. I entered the room and saw...


I saw the handsomest God standing in the middle of the room. I heard his name and songs everywhere but I never thought he was so...CUTE! He just smiled at me and I smiled back.


Is this the guy I heard getting angry a while ago?



“GD?! It's really you! Can I get your autograph?” Seung Ri asked him. I'm thinking about how my brother idolizes this guy...


“Sure.” he said giving my brother what he wants.


“Ah! And Seung Ri, Dara-noona, this is T.O.P.-hyung, our cousin and YB-hyung, my hyung's best friend and manager.” Thunder interrupted.


“Hi guys!” the tall guy said.


“Hi Seung Ri! Hi Dara! You're so beautiful! You can be a model like Bom and I can be your manager. I'm YB.” the guy wearing a cap said extending his hand to me. I noticed GD looked away. I wonder why...


“Hi! I'm Dara. Thank you but I'm not into that field.” I just said and I saw GD smiled.


“But you really can be a model.” Bom insisted.


“Noona's very shy when there's a camera around. That's why she'll just be my assistant when I become a star.” Seung Ri rescued me. Thanks little brother...


“You wish, Seung Ri...” I said smiling and teasing him. Everybody laughed and...


“GD! Your concert will start in ten minutes, so be ready.” I think one of the staffs said.


“Okay.” he said while looking at me. I smiled.