-CHAPTER 7- “THE NIGHT IS SHORT

A FANGIRL, MY BABY GIRL

 

JI YONG'S P.O.V.

 

A long silence passed between us as i stared at Dara's face.

 

"GD?" Dara broke the spell that captivated us.

 

"Dara?" I asked too. Still staring at her.

 

"Ahmm, aren't we going home? Maybe all of them were worried of us. My cellphone's battery was empty so I can't call my brother." she continued looking very worried.

 

"I'm sorry Dara. This was my fault. you shouldn't came after me." I said feeling guilty.

 

"Oh, it isn't your fault. I also don't tell them where I'm going." Dara said with a smile.

 

"But still..." I still said guiltily.

 

"It's really okay, GD." she said with another sweet smile.

 

"Okay." I finally said smiling at her.

 

"As your fangirl, it is my responsibility to take care of you." she continued, laughing.

"Just a fangirl?" Something inside of me hurt.

 

"A fangirl." she said as if hearing me. "From this day on, I'm your fangirl and I promise to be loyal to you, GD..." she said raising her right hand.

 

"Thanks Dara..." I said to her.

I am so happy knowing that Dara's my fangirl now. That means I will always see her. But, I want Dara to be more than just my fangirl. I want her to be my...my...my one and only baby girl. But I'm afraid. Afraid that she don't like me. And afraid of falling in love again because of what Jin-ah has done to me. What am I going to do?!

 

"GD?" Dara suddenly asked. I was startled. I looked at her.

 

"Are you okay? You're spacing out, I think." Dara said laughing again. I'm learning to love that laugh.

 

"Ah,yeah. Just thinking what would YB say when he learned that I cried. He always likes teasing me." The first thing that came to my mind, came out from my mouth.

 

"Is that a problem?" she asked. I just nodded still catching the remains of what I was thinking a while ago.

 

"I won't tell anyone that you cried. Especially YB." Dara assured me with a smile.

 

"Really?!" I exclaimed happily.

 

"Yeah. What's the essence of me being your fangirl if I wouldn't do that for you?"

Emphasizing the fangirl thing again. "Dara..."

 

"Thanks." I weakly said to her. [i]"Oh, come on GD! What's happening to you?!"[/i]

 

"I think you really need some rest now. Let's go." Dara said looking worried again.

 

"Okay. I left my car so let's just take a cab. Maybe there's one somewhere." I said as I started walking along the river. Dara started walking too.

 

Again silence came over the two of us and I don't know why. We came to the place where two cabs were waiting.

 

"I'll accompany you home." I suggested to her.

 

"No thanks, I can manage." Dara said. I was quite disappointed.

"And you really need some rest. You have to go home too. Don't worry about me." she explained with a smile.

 

"Okay." I finally agreed.

 

We approached the first cab. I knocked on the driver's window and when it opened, I talked to the driver.

 

"Mister, please take her home safely.. Will you?"

 

"Of course sir! I'll take care of your girlfriend." the old man said saluting at me.

 

I think I blushed. I just said, "Thank you!"

 

I faced Dara and I saw her laughing. [i]"What was funny?"[/i]

 

"Thank you again Dara. Take care and see you soon!" I said smiling at her. I want to hug her but I decided not to. I opened the door for her.

 

Once inside the cab, she said, "Thank you too GD! Bye!"

 

The engine started and the cab left carrying Dara away from me. I went to the second cab and climbed inside.

 

 

 

DARA'S P.O.V.

 

A long silence passed between us...

 

I felt awkward. "GD?" I said.

 

"Dara?"GD just said.

 

"Ahmm, aren't we going home? Maybe all of them were worried of us. My cellphone's battery was empty so I can't call my brother." I continued worriedly.

 

"I'm sorry Dara. This was my fault. you shouldn't came after me." GD said and I saw guilt on his eyes.

 

"Oh, it isn't your fault. I also don't tell them where I'm going." I said smiling to ease his guilt.

 

"But still..." he still felt guilty.

 

"It's really okay, GD." I said with another smile.

 

"Okay." he finally said smiling at me.[i] I really melted with that smile.[/i]

 

"As your fangirl, it is my responsibility to take care of you." I said laughing nervously.

"I don't want GD to know that i like him. I'm just a fangirl...and he's an idol...

 

"A fangirl. From this day on, I'm your fangirl and I promise to be loyal to you, GD..." I continued raising my right hand.

 

"Thanks Dara..." GD just said. Then he became silent.

"Spacing out? Why? Because of Jin-ah?" I sadly thought.

 

"GD?" I suddenly asked him. He looked startled then looked at me.

 

"Are you okay? You're spacing out, I think." I said laughing at him. I hope you're not thinking of her.

 

"Ah,yeah. Just thinking what would YB say when he learned that I cried. He always likes teasing me." he said. I never expected that answer.

 

"Is that a problem?" I hurriedly asked. He just nodded at me.

 

"I won't tell anyone that you cried. Especially YB." I assured him with a smile.

 

"Really?!" GD exclaimed happily. Woah! That smile! I really love it!

 

"Yeah. What's the essence of me being your fangirl if I wouldn't do that for you?"

The first thing that came to my mind, came out from my mouth. "Yeah, a fangirl..."

 

"Thanks." he answered weakly. I think he's really tired now.

 

"I think you really need some rest now. Let's go." I said worriedly.

 

"Okay. I left my car so let's just take a cab. Maybe there's one somewhere." GD said walking along the river. I started walking too.

 

Again, silence enveloped the two of us. I felt awkward again. Then we came where two cabs were parked.

 

"I'll accompany you home." GD suggested.

 

"No thanks, I can manage." I said. "Sorry GD, but.."

"And you really need some rest. You have to go home too. Don't worry about me." I explained giving him a smile.

 

"Okay." he finally agreed. He looked somewhat disappointed. Why?

 

We approached the first cab. GD knocked on the driver's window and when it opened, he talked to the driver.

 

"Mister, please take her home safely.. Will you?" How sweet..

 

"Of course sir! I'll take care of your girlfriend." the old man answered giving GD a salute. I was shocked. "Do I looked like his girlfriend? I do wish I am..."

 

GD just said, "Thank you!" Oww, I didn't saw his expression...

 

I just laughed and GD faced me.

 

"Thank you again Dara. Take care and see you soon!" he said smiling at me. And? I was waiting for something but he just opened the door for me.

 

Once inside the cab, I said, "Thank you too GD! Bye!"

 

The engine started and the cab left. I looked back and saw GD climbing on the other cab. I looked away.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I opened the door with my key. I'm home.

 

"Noona! Where have you been?! We've been looking for GD and you. You suddenly disappeared." Seung Ri hugged me. What a sweet little brother.... I smiled.

 

"I'm okay, Seung Ri. GD and I just wanted a walk near the river. I'm sorry! I didn't call you, my battery's empty." I explained to him.

 

"I'm glad you're okay noona." he said as he started to cry. "You're still my baby brother..."

 

"My little brother is really a crybaby..." I said teasing him.

 

"Noona!" he complained releasing me.

 

"Come on, let's sleep now." I said patting Seung Ri's back. [i]I can't reach his head now.[/i] I smiled as I thought. Seung Ri closed and locked the door.

 

 

 

JI YONG'S P.O.V.

 

"So this is Dara's house. So elegant looking." I thought as I climbed out of the cab looking at Dara opening the front door.

 

I saw Seung Ri came out and hugged his sister. "Wished I was him..."

 

I silently watched as the siblings entered the house. Seung Ri closed the door.

 

I took another look and climbed back to the cab.

 

"Let's go mister." I said to the driver. He just smiled at me. The engine started and I left Dara's house.

 

----------------------------------------

 

DOUBLE UPDATE TOO!!!

hope oyu'll enjoy..

thank you for reading!!!^^

 

-manie-