-CHAPTER 1- “THE HASSLE”

A FANGIRL, MY BABY GIRL

 

DARA'S P.O.V.


“Noona! Please hurry up! I don't wanna be late!”


Argh! I heard it again! I dunno why I always have to accompany that boy... He's already grown up! I hate being his big sister..



“Coming...” I answered. I am busy changing my clothes when that boy screamed again! I keep on thinking, what am I going to do on a rock concert?!



“I'll be bored...” I think loudly.


“Noona! Please! My friend will be mad at me! It's his big brother's concert!”


There he goes again..Tsk, tsk, my obsessed brother...


“I said I'm coming!” I screamed as I finished fixing my hair. “Okay Seung Ri, I'm done... Will you please calm down?” I irritatingly said to him as I descended the stairs. I looked at him and...



“WAAH!!!!!!What the hell did you look like?! Have you been in the mirror? You look like you're attending a funeral...” I'm looking at him from head to toe...Spiked hair, heavy eye lined eyes, black shirt... Argh! I can't continue...


“What's wrong with my outfit? Noona, it's GD's style you know...” Seung Ri said with a smile and doing the rock sign.


“Okay fine, let's go!” I finally said. I always softened whenever a guy smiled like that. I dunno why...





JI YONG'S P.O.V.


“Hyung, will you please stop walking back and forth? I think I'm going crazy...” My little brother Thunder complained. “ Are you nervous? I haven't seen you nervous before...” he continued.


Yeah, I wasn't nervous before my concert. But that was before...


“You know what Thunder, your Hyung was like that because Jin-ah was not here to watch and support him...” my manager and best friend YB interrupted my thoughts. I stopped walking.


“Shut up YB!” I glared at him.


“See? I'm right! And that makes your Hyung stop...” YB continued with a smile.


Sh*t! He's teasing me again!


“YB, you better shut up or else...” I angrily told him. I know my face is getting red now. This is going to be another fight. But before my concert? What will happen?


“Hey, hey guys... Stop that nonsense okay? We had visitors.” my cousin T.O.P. Interrupted.


“And who will it be?” I asked.


“Oh no, they're not actually your visitors Ji Yong. Thunder, it's your best friend and his sister. I told them to wait outside since I heard you're fighting here.” T.O.P. answered looking at me.


“Great! They're already here! Haha! Wait 'till you meet them.” Thunder said rushing to the door.


I wonder what's with them...




DARA'S P.O.V.


Okay. Calm yourself Dara. Now what?! My brother dragged me all the way here on the backstage as I was literally pushed and pulled by lots of screaming girls on the entrance. Phew, that GD sure have lots of fangirls. I wonder why... What's with him? And now, here I am standing outside the door of that GD listening to him getting angry?! Now what?!


“Seung Ri...” I gave my brother an irritating look.


“Noona... I just ask for Thunder...” he said lifting his hand to knock.


“Wait! You're looking for whom?” I turned around to see who have spoken.


Woah! A tall guy with a beautiful girl beside him... I think I recognized her...


“You're looking for whom?” the tall guy asked us and the girl just smiled.


“I'm actually looking for Thunder, GD's brother. Is he here?” my brother asked. “I'm his best friend.”


“Yes, he's there. Will you please wait here?”the guy asked.


Seung Ri nodded. The guy entered the room and there was silence inside.


“Hi! You're really not looking for GD?” the girl smiled as she asked me.


“Nope. I don't know him.” I answered. As I stared at the girl, it suddenly came to me.


“You're Bom! Bom the beautiful babe! I admire you!” I said looking intently on one of the most beautiful model in Korea. Before I could further react, the door behind me opened and...


“Seung Ri! You're finally here! Wassup?!” a tall cute boy dashed to my brother.


Woah! Boys nowadays are really taller than me!


“Thunder! I'm fine. You, wassup?! By the way, this is my sister, Dara-noona.” Seung Ri introduced me.


“Woah! Seung Ri, you had a gorgeous noona!” Thunder said. “Hi Dara-noona! I'm Thunder.” he smiled.


Another cute smile...


“Hi!” I smiled back.


“Ehem!” Bom said.


“Bom-noona! I thought only T.O.P.-hyung...” Thunder started saying.


“Oh, I think only T.O.P. can handle your hyung. So I decided to stay here, come on, let's enter.” Bom said.


“Ladies first!” Thunder said opening the door for me.


I entered the room and saw...