"I feel the love Papa God, I feel the love"

"Tell Me Where it Hurts..."

 

 

“Key, I’m such an idiot please forgive, forgive me for not noticing… I-I l-love you.” You said so honestly the droplets of guilt, threatening to spill out of your eyes as the distance between us became wider by the steps I took forward.

 

“Aish, pabo; even if I tried to hate you, for not noticing, when everything is a clear as day… I can’t, I just feel so weak, so powerless around you and funnily enough without you too, Kim Jonghyun you sure know how to drive me crazy.” I stated before I stopped to turn around only to be faced with a broken hearted yet shocked puppy eyed man.

 

“K-Key, a-are you saying you love me to?" You asked so carefully, I inwardly chuckled at your innocence.

My breath hitched at the question, did he just seriously asked me if… ahh really this guy will be the death of me; ushering him to come towards me, walking to slow for my liking, I started to advance so that we could meet half way and with this action I saw him cower, painting a wide grin across my blemish free face.

 

And when we both finally meet in the middle, are eyes locked almost instantaneously like they were different opposites of a magnet which are attracted to one another so strongly. I took a lungful of precious air before I found the determination in me to bring my long elongated fingers to your cheeks and caress it.

 

“Pabo, last time I check when one person makes another lose their mind and make their knees go weak just because of one simple hello, then that person is totally in love… Kim Jonghyun; I love you.”

 

“Key...” His voiced coming out as nothing but a small whisper.

 

“Yeah”

 

-BANG! BANG! BANG!-

 

“Key”

 

“Kibum”

 

“Bummie”

 

“Bum-Bum”

 

“Kimmbappp!!!”

 

And then, like every other day reality hits me hard, across the face, probably with a baseball bat… twice because now I’m wide awake and not very happy.

 

If, only that dream can somehow become reality; God, Buddha, anybody please, grant me my happy ever after, I think I’ve been through enough to be able to deserve one, it’s not like I’m asking for much… okay- maybe asking for a guy, my own best friend; funny, gorgeous and insanely talented, to like me back is a smidge too much. But you don’t know the pain I’ve put myself into by just falling for him, heck it’s not like I’m accountable for this, believe me I would of avoided him like he was the plague if I had known that, I’d end up falling this hard; too deep.

 

Papa God, why, why must you give me such an amazing, handsome yet freakishly dense best friend, I’ve been good, I've given to charity but, no, Kim Kibum’s happiness obviously doesn’t exist in your world and I’m sick and tired of it.

 

I don’t want to hurt anymore. I don’t want to feel the pain of knowing how my life because I’m 21 year old guy that’s funnily enough, in love with his own best friend which also happened to be a dude. Great, perfect, everything a normal person would die to have, because, you know being disowned by his own parents because he was gay and having to fend for himself in an early age wasn't enough, good thing he found himself the best, best friend and fallen in love, bad thing; fallen in love with the best friend, a guy who’s as straight as an iron poll. Whoop-de-freaking-do.

 

I feel the love Papa God, I feel it so mu-

 

“Kim Kibum, I ing swear down I’ll break your door, let me in already it’s like 48°C outside, please let me in…” Your pitiful ways in trying to threaten me interrupted my sarcastic rant on life.

 

After, cleansing my face, brushing my teeth and putting on today’s divalicious outfit, I’ve finally made my way to my living room, finding my way in front of a full length mirror, perfecting the style of my golden locks; hearing faint thuds of fist coming from the front of my door followed with faint murmurs of ‘Kim ing Kibum, open the bloody door.’

 

“Jjong, are you still seriously outside?” I asked surprised before belting out the loudest most obnoxious laugh.

 

“Obviously I’m still outside because if I weren’t I’d be inside strangling your neck.” He deadpanned, clearly pissed for not being let in, like a dog that’s been put outside for littering at the wrong place.

 

“Don’t you have a spare key to my flat?”I asked again.

“Yeah, but I left it at your kitchen counter yesterday when I came round, ugghh please can we carry the conversation inside, I’m dying you left me in here for 2 hours, 2 ing hours” You answered before pleading to be let in to the premises, ahh I can imagine him now looking so cute with his puppy ey-, no, no, not anymore Kibum.

 

“Okay, wait” I said, taking the smallest steps towards the pristine white door, and then I jumped in surprise.

“Kim ing Kibum, I know you like the back of my hand; take bigger steps and open the freaking door!” You screamed all too knowingly, although I scoffed in his statement of knowing me like the back of his hands because if he did, he'd either be gone for the rest of my life, disgusted or we’re inside together cuddling, like love sick k-nines.

 

“Okay, okay, to be perfectly honest, I don’t know why you’re here, don’t you know its ‘Key Day Sunday’ tod-” I was silenced, by the alluring, breath taking  view which was in front of me, it’s like the lord wanted to make it as clear as day, how much he hates me because no, this isn’t fair.

 

There right in front of my peripheral vision is a man with his top half exposed showing; sun- kissed skin dripping with sweat that made his fine sculpted abs glisten as the rays of the sun reflects away from it. As hard as it was to tear my eyes away from such a fine view, I had to before Jonghyun can realize that I was-.

 

“Checking me out, aish at least let me get inside” He said jokingly before letting himself freely stroll inside the flat leaving me dumbfounded and pink tinted, whilst Jonghyun happily flops himself  in the sofa.

 

“Pfft,, I was not checking you out, you see a guy in front you covering your whole line of vision where else am I suppose to look, geez Jjong get over yourself and get out of the sofa its gonna get all stinky, go and take a shower” I said after recovering from embarrassment goodness Jonghyun are you trying to seriously kill me I inwardly thought.

 

I was walking back to the living room only to be faced with a sleeping you, I made my way to the sleeping figure and crouched just to the right level so that my line of sight would able to absorb; you who was peacefully lying with his head in the arm rest exposing the chiselled jaw structure, the cherry red lips currently spaced a little bit for air, perfect straight nose to match the larger than most puppy eyes, currently being covered by eyelids holding fine yet a full looking set of eyelashes, hovering ever so slightly on to top of defined cheek bones.

 

“Still not checking me out” You teased, while opening one eye, revealing deep brown russet eyes, while getting up from his position.

 

“Yah!! I was not” I defended myself, a tint of pink already beginning to show through my cheeks as blood rushed up because of the embarrassment.

 

“Yep, totally believe you so what are you doing crouched down there for, then?” You stated, sarcasm lingering at every syllable while standing up and stretching yourself, fully clothed this time, ah thank God, I don't think my heart can take anymore.

 

“Down here, I-I uh-h, I dropped something, I was just picking it up” I reasoned out coming up with the most plausible excuse.

 

“Yeah, whatever you say princess” You replied, obviously not buying the excuse.

“Hey, Key can I have a shower, I feel yucky” You added.

 

“Yeah sure, ahh but please use your towel it’s the blue one on the left not the pink one on the right, arasso… ”I nodded as I nagged at him knowing full well that he’ll end up using my towel when he knows very well that he has his own.

 

“Jjong have you ate yet?” I asked him, just in case he wanted something to eat as I cook my own breakfast for today.

 

“No, not yet, you’re going to cook?” You answered plainly while walking to the bathroom which was situated in front of my room.

 

“Nah, why do you think I asked if you’ve ate, Sherlock” I shouted sarcastically while already preparing the ingredients for breakfast; pancakes Jjong and I’s favourite.

 

Times like this are the times when I become selfish and let my imagination run wild, it’s the time where I can pretend like Jjong and I, are together as lovers sharing one roof, one bed; where there’s me in the kitchen cooking making breakfast like now, while he on the other hand was in the bedroom or in this case the shower and then suddenly I’ll feel two firm masculine hands circling my waist pulling me close letting me stay there to feel the warmth and the closeness.

 

Sometimes I don’t know if day dreaming helps me or makes my situation worst because I’m imaging all this great and cute romantic scenes of us together, which I know will stay as what it will always be, a dream. I closed my eyes before letting a sigh escape my lips, my life; . 

 

The pancakes looks delicious, golden brown, just a little bit more and it’ll be perfect.

 

Then suddenly, out of nowhere, two firm and masculine arms starts to encircle my waist, while a strawberry and marshmallow scent invade my senses as a head was placed in my right shoulder.

 

“Mmm, pancakes, it’s our favourite”

 

“Jjong get of me before I burn your pancake “I warned regretting it instantly as the warmth and the scent that surrounded me vanished.

 

“Key, I’ve got to tell you something, something important and it’s the reason why I’m here today. I don’t know how you’re going to take this but I think you’ll be happy” You said seriously, so it must be important it takes allot for you to be serious.

 

“Kim Kibum, I-”

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so this is chapter one,, ahh im so sorry it took so long but with school ending and eveything its the only time i got to update.

good news and and bad news ... good news is that this might be a little more than a two shot because i haven't even written everything out yet bad news, i dont know when next update will be because.... yay work experience, but bare with me my 8 lovely subbies because when i do update it would be filled with lots more jongkey exploring more of their characters.

so comments are loved and consructive criticsm are also welcomed

sorry for the grammer i havent had the chance to proof read properly :(