it's you?

A little too nice

You woke up with a heavy heart the next day. You wear your sweaters and ankle boots and walked to the next dorm.

"oppa..." you said when Joon opened the door for you. He sigh and when he close the door, he hugs you tightly.

"i don't what's happening" he whispered.

"me too. But we should do this oppa. or everyone is gonna get hurt." you smiled bitterly before you walked to the living room to find G.O is scolding Mir.

"Nuna!" Mir cried to you. You chuckled.

"why?" you asked.

"Hyung told me i can't eat breakfast!" he said, and pouted. 

"YA! get your story straight! He haven't showered yet! no way i'm letting him eat! Go shower!" G.O motherly side exploded.

Mir sigh and went to the bathroom while you decided to help G.O with breakfast.

"are you okay?" he asked you.

"i don't know.." you whispered.

"Well, Let's just hope for the best. Hope that the husband won't be a jerk." he smiled jokingly.

"oppa!" you whined.

"araso... i know it'll all be okay. If you're meant to be, you'll be." he said before he called the rest of MBLAQ to eat.

you smiled hearing that. 'yeah. if we're meant to be, we'll be' you thought to yourself.

 

***

You started the WGM recording soon after  breakfast. MBLAQ accompany you to meet your virtual husband. You went to a large hall and saw a guy with a mask and a bouquet of roses in his hand standing on the stage.

"annyeong yeobo" he gently said on the mic. You know that voice. No one has that voice except him. the cameramen filmed everything.

"Oh! brother in law, annyeong!" he greet and MBLAQ smile in return.

Then the guy sing. He sang, back at one by bryan mcknight and your eyes widened in awe.

"omo, you're blushing noona!" Mir said and you shook your head, smiling shyly.

Then the guy walk to you and kneeled down on one knee, presenting you with the roses. the rest of MBLAQ shouted in joy.

"Gomawo" you said and smile.

"but, who are you?" you asked him.

he smiled. his smile is very familiar, you thought.

"guess,jina" he said.

 Then you smiled when he show his smile.

"Jonghyun" you said. and he took the mask off with a grin.

"you're great at guessing jina" he said and chuckled. The rest of MBLAQ has left the scene, leaving you and Jonghyun alone.

You spent your day going to your new apartment with jonghyun, chatting all day long. And when the filming ended, you and jonghyun decided to eat ramyun for dinner.

"i thought you're with sekyung" you said as you eat your ramyun. [sorry if the time is kinda mixed up. i don't think they dated in 2009 yet]

"no. I broke up with her." he said and flash his grin.

"ah...." you nod.

"and i thought you're with Joon hyung" he said.

you didn't answer him and he look at your eyes for answer and he smile.

"Company doesn't let you huh? that's why you're here with me now..." he said while you nodded shyly.

"Not that i hate you jonghyun..." you said.

"I know, netizen has been talking about us since we do a duet performance the last time... and besides, i also think you should move on from Joon jina. You know it's impossible right?" he asked you carefully and you know he's right.

"i know... But it's so hard to move on..." you said bitterly.

"well, since you're married to me, the Kim Jonghyun. Moving on will be a piece of cake. You'll fall for me~" he said proudly, while you laugh at his attempt to joke.

"Just trust me. I won't force you to fall in love with me. I know you love Joon hyung and i won't get in the way. We could still be a couple though in front of them." he smiled and you nodded.

'i wish you'd move on to me...' jonghyun thought.

 

***

 

2011/03/14 saturday

by seoulchae

 

another chap! a twist! kekeke

how's it?

tell me what you think okay??

thanks and love you guys!!!!