It's for the best

A little too nice

Today MBLAQ bid farewell on their music stage. All of you tiredly lie on a couch in the waiting room. You sit between G.O and Joon while wiping your sweat.

"i'm so sad" you pouted.

"me toooooo~!" mir said and ran to you but G.O slapped his head.

"don't be childish" he said jokingly and everyone laughed.

Then someone knocked on your door. Seungho decided to open it and he immediately bowed at the guest. Everyone stand up and the moment they saw who's coming, they bowed, including you.

"hello Jihoon sunbaenim" all of you said. 

he gave a slight nod before he enter the room and sit on one of the chair.

"good job everyone. I'm proud of you guys." he said after a short silence. Everyone beamed in happiness, but Joon's and your smile turned into a nervous smile when he saw both of you sitting next to each other. But he didn't look angry. You were curious since the last time you were with joon he started scolding you.

"You can start practicing your new songs, Y. And continue making your album." he said and everyone cheered.

"Hyung, that's Great!!! thank you!" Mir hugged Rain.

"Actually, i have another good news for one of you." he smiled and you know something's not right since he looked like he has something planned.

"what is it hyung?!" Chundoong and Mir Shouted. More like squealed, making everyone laugh except you and Joon. G.O smile disappeared when he saw you, Joon and Rain.

"Well, since netizen has been asking for this, i've decided to accept their request and it turns out, the producer loved the idea too" he said, making everyone curious. Mir and Chundoong sit on the floor like a little kid, waiting for him to talk again.

"and? AND?" Mir impatiently asked, followed by Chundoong's repetitive nod.

"hahaha.... patience kid.. okay, i'll say it now, Jina,You're gonna join We Got Married This season!" he exclaimed and your jaw dropped. You can feel Joon's grip on your hand tightened and G.O looked shocked,although he still mantain his cool expression.

Mir,Seungho, and Chundoong who thinks you and Joon are now just friends shouted in joy. They began to dance around. Rain Look at you and joon and smile.

'it's for the best jina, joon.' he thought.

 

***
 

"hyung, is this true?" Joon asked.

"of course! i know i told you guys not to date, but lately, there's been lots of people commenting on Jina and a guy. They kept saying that they look so compatible and should be on WGM. So i thought, why not. Since it can make you more popular too." Rain smiled.

"you're okay with this jina?" Joon asked you and you jumped at his question.

'no. i'm not okay!' you thought but instead you said, "yeah...." weakly, when rain shot you a threatening glare mixed with hope.

Joon look at you in disbelief. G.O looked at you sympathetically.

'this girl has to go so much trouble just to be with joon...' he bitterly thougt as he examined your uneasy face.

"GOOD! Tomorrow the crew will be in your dorm and you'll meet your virtual husband" rain said before he left.

You walked out with Rain and stop him. Joon followed you secretly.

"Oppa, what are you trying to do?" You asked him.

"i see you just get back with Joon" he said softly and take you to a room while Joon waited outside, trying to hear your conversation.

You nodded.

"Jina, this is for the best. I know, i've been a jerk and hurt you many times. But trust me on this one. Trust me, if you meet this guy, you'll fall for him and move on."

"But i don't want to move on. I love him oppa" your voice shaking.

"Jina, i'm sorry. But there's no choice. You can't be with him. Or everyone will get hurt. you want that? You want me, and the rest of MBLAQ get hurt because of you and Joon? Do YOU want all A+ goes ballistic?" rain asked you, knowing that you're the type of person who doesn't want to burden everybody.

You shook your head and sigh.

"i guess i have no choice, oppa" you said.

"i'm sorry jina. and thanks" he hug you and opened the door.

He saw Joon sitting next to the door, with his head hung down and his hand covering his face. He looked back and saw the same view with you. He sit next to Joon and pat his shoulder.

"hyung, why are you doing this to us?" he asked in a hoarse voice.Rain knows, Joon is trying to hold back his tears.

"I have to do this or i'll lose everything. You'll lose everything. MBLAQ lose everything. You want that?" he asked.

"no.. but hyung... i love her..." he said.

"i know, but loving her and owning her is not the same. you can still love her and let her be with her new virtual husband. You'll move on..." Rain heavily said, while having flashback on today's afternoon.

=flashback=

the meeting room.

"THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!" everyone said.

"I know, but can't you at least support them? we can keep it a secret" Rain is trying to persuade them.

"what happened jihoon-ssi? i thought you said that you didn't want them to be together at first?" one of the board member snickered.

"I didn't want it at first, but i saw how they really love each other and i don't have the heart to break it anymore." rain said.

"Well, we still didn't want it." they say.

"I know, just put her on WGM. I heard the netizen have been talking about jina and a guy. they look compatible. and the producer has been asking us too" one of them said.

and Rain can't say anything more. He sigh and nodded, walking away from the hell, to give the 'good' news.

***

 

2011/03/18 friday

by seoulchae

 

i'm so sorry for not updating.

having exams throughout the whole week TT^TT

enjoy!

don't forget to comment! :D