Behind the kiss

A little too nice

The filming went smoothly and finally it comes to the kissing scene. You were supposed to be kissed by Jonghyun after he gave you a  ring. Both of you are more than just nervous. well, you're close and besties but kissing is another thing.

Jonghyun kneeled down as he showed you a small box. He took it out and smile.

"This ring is for our wedding yeobo.. You know we didn't have one..." He said and put it in your ring finger. even though it was just a pretense, you can't help but to feel touched. Your eyes got teary and you smiled.

"Thank you jonghyun~!!!" you squealed and put an identical ring on his ring finger.

He stand up and cupped your face. Gently, and slowly he leaned in. Both of you smiled nervously and finally his lips touch yours. It was warm and soft, and both of you smile since the director told you to. After a few seconds, he broke it off and you smiled.

"Thank you jonghyun.." 

 

"CUT!" the director said and the filming is over. Both of you sigh in relieved and Jonghyun apologize to you too.

"Sorry" he said.

"It's fine. Cmon, let's go~" you grabbed his hand and went to the make up room.

When you saw the director in his office, you stopped. 

"Jonghyun, you go first okay, i'll talk to the director first" you said and he nodded.

You were about to knock when you heard him on the phone.

"yes. I already told them... Yes they did it. You don't have to worry, i'll make sure they'll have lots of romantic scene. ... YES! it'll be great if they fall in love for real! You gave such a great idea!! i know!....... I won't tell anyone about this... Okay. I'll see you soon." he said and hung up. 

Your eyes widen as you decided to enter the office.

"MY MAIN STAR~!!!" he said and you smiled.

"who is that on the phone? Is it true? Someone told you to do this?" you blurted out.

"What? um..." he stammered.

"is it.......?" 

 

 

***

2011/04/08 friday

by seoulchae

 

i haven't update in a long time >< sorry

well, enjoy and don't forget to comment!!!:D