I should move on.

A little too nice

You woke up with a swollen eyes due to hours of crying. You even cried on your sleep, dreaming that Joon is leaving you and hating you. You lazily shower and put on light make up, trying to cover the eye bags and your swollen eyes. Then, as always, you walked to their dorm for breakfast.

"hey" Joon greet you at the door awkwardly.

"hi, oppa" you smiled.. awkwardly as you step inside and hurriedly went to Mir and Seungho who's now arguing about something so you can avoid talking with Joon. Joon sigh as he closed the doors and went to chundoong to talk.

"hyung, you look awful" Chundoong said while he's trying to style his hair.

"She's trying to avoid me..." 

Chundoong look at him. "give her some time.."

"time? then what does Jiyong hyung mean when he said i should get her back... " Joon whined.

"Hyung, don't sulk. Tried to understand her. Maybe she needs more time. Maybe she has some problem. Just like when you avoid her. She didn't complaint for weeks and even months. At least she still smile to you, hyung. You should see how you treat her... It's 1000 worse than this" Chundoong pat his hyung's shoulder and get out of the room to look for G.O who's cooking.

'should i ask her?' Joon thought before he joined Chundoong and G.O.

***

"It should've been me!" Mir shouted.

"me,!!" Seungho shouted back.

"But! NO!! ME ME ME!" Mir Shook his head, still holding his cellphone.

"I'm your hyung so give it to me! I'll do it!" Seungho tried to grab the phone but Failed since mir started to run to the kitchen.

"YA! GET OUT!!!" G.O screamed.

"What's with them?" you asked.

Seungho and Mir stop bickering and look at the confused you. They drag you to the living room and sat you down on the couch. 

"oppa, mir?" you asked them who's standing in front of you, watching you like a father.

"Jina, you know Jonghyun?"

"Nuna, you know Junho hyung?" they asked you in unison.

you nodded but they doesn't seem to see you.

"HYUNG~! i told you it's me!" Mir whined.

"No! she choose!" Seungho tried to be fair.

"what about them?" you asked.

Their attention diverted back to you. They clear their throat before they talk.

"um, Jonghyun wants to know you."

"Junho Hyung want to know you" they said in unison again. and you laughed at their nervousness.

"so? who are you going to pick nuna? Jonghyun hyung or Junho hyung?" Mir asked you.

You glanced at Joon who's now stiffening hearing your conversation. 

'don't pick!' Joon prayed.

'I have to pick someone so Joon will forget me easier. And rain oppa won't threaten me anymore...' You thought.

'Junho oppa? but he looks like Rain oppa. It scares me... Maybe Jonghyun is better...specially since i'm friends with him already...' you thought. But then your minds wander to Junhyung who's closer. 

'Junhyung loves me.... That should be easy, but if i'm with him, i'm gonna hurt him more...' You started to get confused.

"I'll think first okay?" you smiled. Joon was going to scold mir and his hyung but Chundoong stop him and drag him back to his room to cool down.

"G.O oppa, eottokhae?" you whispered at G.O who's second closes to you in MBLAQ.

"why? Jonghyun or Junho?" he smirked.

"no... Jonghyun or Junhyung..." you mumbled but G.O heard it and his eyes bulge out.

"He likes you too?!" he whispered back and you nodded.

"i overheard Junhyung and Joon oppa fighting about it. He said he loves me... " you explained.

"i thought you love joon" G.O continued to cook. You stayed quiet for a while before you continued to speak.

"it's in the past. I can't be with him, and so i won't love him anymore. I have to move on."

"wellll...." G.O trying to think.

"so, oppa, Shinee or beast?" you asked him half joking.

"ya. Both are our friends. haha... but i think the guy who suited you would be...."

 

***

2011/03/06 sunday

by seoulchae

 

omo omo~~ tune in to find out

Comment and subscribe!

love you guys~!!

And thanks for the comments and subscription

it means a lot to me and it gives me encouragement when i saw your comments :D