still him?

A little too nice

"ya. Both are our friends. haha... but i think the guy who suited you would be..."

You look at him, trying to figure it out.

"Lee Joon" he shortly said and smiled, while your smile fade out quickly into a frown.

"Oppa, i don't want to be with him anymore." you said.

"why?"

"Because i can't and if i keep trying to get together with him, it'll hurt me and him more. So it's best if i move on."

"Jina, i know you don't want anybody to get hurt, but if you choose between Junhyung and Jonghyun, doesn't that mean you're hurting them as well? You didn't love them at all, but you make them believe you love them. Is that what you want?" G.O asked you.

You lower your head.

"i...i don't know... But i can't be with Joon. That's final. And maybe oppa, maybe, if i choose, i can finally get my happy ending." you sadly said.

G.O pat your head and give you his 'motherly' smile.

"well, jina, if that's the case, then maybe, i say MAYBE Junhyung would be better..." G.O said and walked out of the kitchen to call the rest to eat.

'junhyung...?' you thought.

Breakfast become a lot more awkward. Everyone is enjoying their own food, scared to talk. You notice how Joon is sulking in his chair while Mir and Seungho eat with guilt face. G.O and Chundoong smile bitterly at you and continue their eating.

'this is all because of me isn't it?' you thought.

***

Ring ring~

You picked up your phone and answer it. The rest of MBLAQ can see your body stiffened the moment you heard the caller's voice.

"Jina."

"oh annyeonghaseyo rain-oppa" you said as you walked outside so they won't hear you.

"So?"

"I broke up with him yesterday, oppa. It's all over. And i'm gonna move on." you firmly said.

"Good.Jina, i want you to know that i did this for the sake of MBLAQ."

"i know oppa. I'm sorry for causing lots of troubles."

"It's okay now. I know you'll do the right thing. You have bright future in this industry."

"....."

"jina?"

"oppa, i need your help"

"what is it?"

"I want Joon to forget me and move on. That way it'll be easier for us, right?"

"and how is that gonna happen?"

"Um oppa, can you find me a boyfriend?" You asked him.

You can hear Rain's fatherly laugh that you like on the other side.

"okay jina. I think it'll better too." he said with a warm voice.

You smile as you hung up the phone.

'i miss this side of Rain.' you thought 'If leaving Joon means Rain will be back to being nice to me and MBLAQ to get a good name, i'll do it. I'll forget you, Joon... mianhae...' you thought as tears fall down your cheek. 

The door opened and you hurriedly wipe it off and smile at Joon who's now looking at you.

"Jina, can we talk?" he asked.

"Oppa, it's over between us." you said when he asked you to get back with him.

"but why?"

"because oppa, if we're meant to be, then there won't be obstacles like this. I don't want to have anyone hurt by this. So it'll be best for us to separate and move on." you said.

"jina, saranghae... jebal...'' Joon almost cried while hugging you.

You miss his warmth and for a second you almost hug him back. But reality kicks in first and you push him away.

"don't. Oppa." you said trying to hold back your tears.

"why?"

You take a deep breath. 'sorry joon for lying' you thought.

"You know why i broke up with you?" you asked. He shook his head.

"that's because i found out that my feelings towards you is not love at all. I don't love you oppa. When you hug me, i don't feel any tingling. I found myself distracted to other things. And the past few days with you has been fun. But sorry Joonie oppa, i can't continue this relationship anymore. I think it's better for us to be friends." you said. 

Joon look at you in disbelief. He knows you're lying since you're not a great liar especially when it comes to this. And he knows you're hiding something. But he didn't want to force you to answer him.

"okay jina. Friends okay?" he said as he hug her.

"yes oppa. Thanks" you answered half heartedly.

'i'll wait jina. I'll wait.' he kept saying in his mind.

***

 

2011/03/06 sunday

By seoulchae

 

how is it? 

comment~~~ :D

thanks!! 

love you guys~~~