biting my lips.

A little too nice

You wake up with a sad heart today. You found a note from Jiyong, saying he's sorry he had to leave early. You showered and went to MBLAQ's dorm. Joon greet you on the door and peck your lips quickly before taking you to the breakfast table.

"hey." you said and started to eat.

"Jina, let's go on a date." Joon suddenly spoke up. You choked on your food while the rest are laughing at your reaction.

"mwo?"

"date~" he said.

You tried to escape his loving gaze at you.

'I can't break up with him! i love him!' you thought. 'but oppa told me to... but he said i'm suffering...' 

"ne oppa." you nodded and smile.

'it might be the last date.' you cried to yourself.

***

Joon took you to a small theme park near his house. There's not a lot of people there so both of you can enjoy your time. He bought you cotton candy,ice cream and candies since you love these kind of things.

"oppa, let's ride that~!'' you said, pointing at a lake with boats on the shore.

He take you there and pay for the boat rent. Soon, both of you were on the middle of the lake, talking and joking around.

'i can't break up with him.... this is getting harder...' you kept thinking.

Joon kiss your lips gently and smiled looking at your flushed face.

"what's wrong?" he asked you.

"nothing." you smiled at him, while the memories of Rain and Co-CEO threatening you kept replaying on your mind.

"oppa..."

"hm?"

you bit your lips,  hesitating on what you're gonna say next.

"i think we should break up" you said it in one breath.

"what?" his eyes widen in shock, hurt.

"we should break up oppa." you repeated as you jump to the land by your own.

"don't talk like this jina." he said.

"I'm not joking. I want this relationship to end." you still biting your lips, making sure you're not crying.

"you don't love me anymore?" he asked.

'pabo. i love you. i still love you...' you thought but you said. "maybe i don't. Sorry oppa" you said.

He smiled at you bitterly and hug you.

"i'll be waiting for you jina, if you're ready again." he whispered and kiss you passionately.

***

You run back to your room to cry. Jiyong came in an hour later and shocked to find you so.. depressed and you even look suicidal.

"what the-." he said but you cut him.

"I broke up with him! and it hurts more than before!!!" you cried, hitting his chest. Jiyong hug you, feeling guilty.

"sorry... but it's for the best. I don't want you to go back to states.' he thought as he comfort you.

After hours of crying, you fell asleep in his arms. Jiyong carried you back to your room and place you on your bed. He then left your dorm and called someone.

"hey. i need you to see me at the park near my sis' dorm." he said. 

***

Jiyong was sitting on the bench when someone tap his shoulder.

"hyung. what's wrong?" he asked.

"I want you to do something for me." jiyong said.

"i'm listening."

"i know you love jina. So i want you to make her happy. Make sure she forgets all the pain and treasure her more than anything." Jiyong said.

That person laugh bitterly.

"hyung, i can't be with her anymore."

"why not?"

"She doesn't love me." that guy said with his shoulders deflated.

"Don't say that. She's in trouble and only you can solve it. Help her, love her more,... she still loves you, Lee Chang Sun. I'm sorry for doubting you" jiyong said and left.

'she still loves me? then why is she breaking up with me?' joon thought.

***

2011/03/02 wednesday

by seoulchae

no silent readers please~

tell me what you think!

comment and subscribe~!

thanks