i knew it...

A little too nice

You take a deep breath as you asked him a question.

"is it my brother?" you hesitantly asked the director.

You don't need any answer. The moment you saw the director's guilty face, you know. It's your brother's plan. You bowed and leave the room and rushed to your make up room, trying to find your phone.

"what's wrong?" Jonghyun asked you. Joon just left for a schedule and he left you a note. You read it, smile and put it in your notebook you carried in your bag.

"My brother is wrong." you said as you dialed him.

Jonghyun looked concerned as he watched you paced around the room with anxious face.

"Oppa" you said the moment he picked up your call.

"Jina! waeyo?" he asked you.

"what did you say to the director?" you asked him, hoping that everything is not true.

"jina...." he didn't answer you and you know what that means.

Your tears fell down your cheek as you sound out your disappointment to your brother.

"i knew it...." you said and without letting him explain, you hung up the call and sit on the couch, burying your face with your hands and started to cry. Jonghyun walked to you and sit next to you, putting his arms on your shoulder, trying to calm you down.

"what happened?" he asked you softly.

"He planned this. He told the director..." you cried and Jonghyun sigh as he hug you.

He knows how much you treasure your brother and to have him doing such things so you won't be able to be with joon devastated you.

"It's okay... We'll talk to him and tell him the truth okay?" he gently wipe off your tears and you nodded.

'jina, sometime, i still wish you're mine...' he smile as he take you home.

***

"Jina!" jiyong greeted you with apologetic look the moment you and jonghyun entered your dorm.

All of you decided to sit in the living room.

"I need to tell you something oppa." you said to him.

"I've been dating Joon again... And Jonghyun is just my friend, no my best friend. The guy i love is Joon." you said.

"But i don't want you to be with him! He made you cry!!!" Jiyong said.

"Hyung, he's the only guy that can make her smile like a goofball, that made her hearts beats faster... Don't take their love away..." Jonghyun joins in.

Jiyong looked at Jonghyun and then at you..

"i'm.... i'm sorry... But i just want you to be with jonghyun instead.Even though you might not love him like you love Joon, at least he take care of you.." he trailed off and you sigh in frustration.

"OPPA! pleaseee~!" you said.

"HE'D HURT YOU!!!!" jiyong said.

and then you did something that shocked them. Even jiyong couldn't believe his eyes. You kneeled in front of him.

"oppa... i'm begging you..." you cried. While you and jiyong are 'debating', jonghyun get Joon to come and talk to them too.

"Jina?" Joon called when he saw you kneeling on the floor.

Your eyes brightened up when you saw Joon as you hurriedly walk to him and drag him to jiyong. Jiyong chuckled in loss when he saw the love in your eyes.

"I give up" he said before you can say anything.

"huh?"

"i can see it now... If i take you away, you'll just be the depressed jina right? so i think it'll be better if both of you stick together." Jiyong said and you hug him with teary eyes.

"THANK YOU OPPA!!!" you cried. Joon also hug him, with teary eyes, thanking him.

"Just make sure no one knows!" he said

"ne!"

***

5 years later...

MBLAQ's vocalist Lee Joon and the female vocal is dating?!
Netizen just discovered a surprising news, 
that Lee Joon and Jina from MBLAQ is currently dating.
Their relationship was revealed to public yesterday after A+'s suspicion is growing.
It seems like they've been hanging out together a lot.
But people thought it was just a friend relationship.
In the conference yesterday,
Lee Joon and Jina stated that they've been together for 5 years.
Which is basically around their Y promotion.
Their relationship also garners lots of attention.
Most of A+ are glad that Lee Joon gets a good girl like Jina.
And Surprisingly, Netizen took it very well.
Since Jina is a singer that is loved by netizen for
 her kindness and her personality,
It's not a hard thing to accept their relationship.
Meanwhile, the rest of MBLAQ also voiced out their thoughts about them.
"I'm glad they're together" -Seungho
"They belong together. After all the suffering, they deserve a happy ending"-G.O
"They're no different than before they got together. LOL." -Thunder
"They look so cute together, don't you think?!" -Mir

Aside from the Netizen surprising support, it seems that
 their friends also happy for them.
SHINee, BEAST, 4Minute, G.NA, and many more artist 
who are known to be close with Jina also congratulates them for announcing the relationship.

"I'm glad we don't have to keep it a secret anymore.
 Thank you for your support... 
I never thought you'll be so nice like this.. Thank you"
 Lee Joon said with teary eyes when he was asked about his thoughts.
"we're sorry for not telling you earlier.. but seeing your support 
i can't help but to feel overwhelmed. Thank you" Jina also cried in joy.

Big Bang and 2NE1 also support their relationship, 
specially jina's brother Kwon Ji Yong.
He'd boast about his sister's relationship on shows and how he's proud of them.

What's more surprising is that on the conference yesterday,
 Lee Joon braced himself as he kneeled and proposed to Kwon Jina. 
Replied with teary eyes and a yes, A+ and Netizen is left with a teary eyes and happy heart.



"if it's Jina i'm okay." said most of their fans.

***

2011/04/08 friday
by seoulchae



DONEEEE~~~~~~~~ 

I'm so happy i can make it to the end of the fanfic!

Thank you for the subscription and comments!!!!

I'll continue my other fanfic and maybe starts a new one. Please do check it out, read , subscribe and comment! LOL

THanks a lot guys i love you~~ :D

How is it~~~?? Tell me what you think about this fanfic.. any advice??