Apologizing's Harder Than I Thought

M O N S T E R

G Dragon's POV

I need to say I'm sorry. If she won't listen then.. then I don't know. I'll do anything. Anything.

I walked outside the dressing room with my normal clothes on. Just a pair of darkwash skinny jeans and a merch shirt. I walked towards the lunchroom to find exactly who I needed to find.

_______.

 

"Hey _____ I need to talk to you, and before you push me away let me explain."

"Fine. But only because... nevermind. Just hurry up."

I took a deep breath. "I wrote that letter. And I know that you thought it was Seungri. Yes, Seungri may have something for you, but I- I'll protect you from him. You don't know the things he could do. Just... I like you." Truth. Seungri was a very possesive and jealous boy.. and.. who knows what he could do.

"I-I- uh- uh-- I.." she looked scared and ran away, but I saw that she hit her side on the table corner and winced in pain. I went up to her and held her by the waist, turning her towards me. She looked so hurt, scared and sad, but once I leaned closer.. she calmed and almost smiled.

Then I kissed her.

 

Seungri's POV

I was walking towards the lunch room after hearing from Ri-Ri that ____ should be there. Ri-Ri's getting a little clingy, it's sorta annoying. Huh, who knows she might have the hots for me -wink-.

But, right now, I just wanted to apologize, and tell ____ what's happening to me now. All these- feelings. It's never happened before. I mean.. yes the tingkes I guess, but not the increased heart beat and the.. uhm.. sweating.

I clenched the door handle and pushed it down. I gulped at what I saw.

 

_______ POV

He was kissing me. Oh my goodness- the boy I like is kissing me. Oh my God.

I kissed him back, to show that there was something there too. It wasn't full on passion- it was sweet, and well, it was better than the first kiss he gave me. Which was technically my first kiss anyways. I opened my eyes and saw that G-Dragon was smiling, and I did too as I closed my eyes once again.

No I'm not a lovebird okay?

I heard a rattle, but I took no attention to it.

"Uh.. I guess I'm interupting something here." My eyes widened and I shook away from G-Dragon.

"GET OUT." He was so stren and quickly changed from that sweet smile, to his usual frown.

Hopefully he was gonna smile more. It was cute.

Seungri left, leaving us alone. Now was the perfect time.

"So, G, what are we now?"

 

G-Dragon's POV

"So G, what are we now?" she said through her sweet smile, It was mesmerizing. I could just stare at her all day-

"G?"

I tensed. "Oh, um babe-"

"Babe?" she raised her eyebrow. Oh crap I thought, wait, but we just kissed- she kissed me back. Doesn't that mean she wants meh?

"I like the sound of that, babe." she laughed and I was surprised.

Wow. I've really got something here.

 

Seungri's POV

Why the actual hell! I was just about to make up with her- but no G Dragon. But no.

"Why is it so hard to apologize."