Love Does Not Happen Here

M O N S T E R

'He likes me?! Maybe just in a friendly way. He is my first friend from the members! Yes, yes just as a friend.'

At Work

"Ri-ri!" ______ said as she hugged her best friend. It seemed like ages since she'd seen her.

"_____! How are you?" Ri-ri said as she held Your hands.

"I've been fine! What brings you here?" you asked impatiently.

"Well, I heard you were working with Big Bang soo.... I came to see how you were doing.. And the cast!" she chuckled a little then sat down.

You saw Seungri walking up to you with the biggest smile you'd ever seen him have.

"_____! Hey there! I've got something for ya!" Seungri said.

To your surprise, he hugged you ever so tightly. You blushed and Ri-ri laughed at you.

She probably thinks I'm a ert!

Seungri let go and revealed a beautiful bunch of roses to you.

"Here.." he said, giving you the roses.

"Uh, uh thanks.." you mumbled.

Again, he kissed you on the forehead and walked away.

"____! OMG I cannot believe what happened! Hahahahaha! You finally got kissed!" Ri-ri whispered. She knew you hated embarassment so she hid the little comment away.

"He's done it before.." you replied, again, blushing.

Everyone stared at you with wide eyes.

You looked at Seungri again and he winked at you. Then for some unknown reason your eyes scrambled to G Dragon. He was looking at you with a hatred kind of look.

What is going on....

You finally decided it was time.

At Lunch

"Seungri can I talk to you.. Privately?"

Everyone winced at you as you and Seungri walked away.

"What is it?" Seungri asked as he looked at you, concerned.

"Do you like me?"

"Of course I do! I like all my co-workers! I always give everyone welcome gifts and kisses of appreciation! Hehe! Why?"

You stared at his face. His lying, decieving face.

"I thought you like liked me!" ____ screamed, and ran away to the womens restroom.

In The Restroom

You cried at the thought of what has happened. Everything was a scam. A lie. A dream.

"I.. (cry)... Really thought he liked..(cry)...me..." you wept. You remembered the roses he gave you and tookep them out of your bag.

"I'm so stupid..." you said as you chucked the flowers into the bin.

To your surprise, and amazement, Big Bang's song "Stupid"  came on which made you feel worse.​

"I wish I never accepted this stupid job!"

You walked out of the bathroom with tears welling up in your eyes again. 
"Where's Ri-ri.."
*thump*
"Ah I-I'm sorry..."
"Hmph."
"G Dragon?"

He looked at you with a disgusted look.

"Come with me."

At G Dragon's Office Kind Of Place..?

"We should have told you, Seungri plays around with the new girls a lot.."

"It's ok.." you said humbly. You didn't want to give a wrong impression.

You saw that G Dragon's room was practically empty. What the heck does he use it for?

"I hardly use this place. I just come in when I'm tired and stuff."

"Oh ok.."

He gave you a look. A look as if he really hated you, even though you hardly knew him.

"Get Out."

'Wha-wha...What did I do?!" you shouted.

"You're so annoying." G Dragon neglected you and walked outside.

"So annoying I'd kiss you to shut you up.." he mumbled.

"What?" you asked. He frowned and walked away.

I really like her, you know. G Dragon thought.